Deloitte

Deloitte Employee Reviews

What an amazing company to work for. I can't emphasize the great culture enough. So many opportunities to grow your career both locally and globally.
Pros
Get to work with some of the most brilliant people in the industry
Cons
They could add more employee benefits
I enjoyed working at the company. Everyday was a new challenge and interacting with different clients has benefitted me post articles. The company had a great culture and I made friends that I will never forget.
Entails travelling to rural areas. Great opportunity to obtain project management skills, leadership and communication skills as well as personal development.
Investigation and assessment of alerts for potential money laundering risks in the Bank. • Ensuring efficient identification and monitoring of suspicious activities and transactions. • Assisting in identifying systemic procedural weaknesses.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Great culture. Relaxed environment Very professional senior management Work hard play hard environment. Good Salaries Staff are taken care of. Solid experience.
Always eager to help each other to have the best possible outcome if not more. the staff and management are simply the best to provide service to even though you sometimes meet with challenging clients the spirit is to always satisfy the client.
Pros
Excellent Management
The partner I reported too was very considerate of my commitments at home and as a mother, He'd make sure I leave the office in Time to get my kids from school, Even if I was willing to stay longer he'd insist I leave, I usually worked from home in the afternoon and evenings I was very happy with this role
Pros
Great Cafe, Wonderful work ethics
I find it interesting and a friendly place to be. It is more focused on it's key deliveries to the clients and the work is done perfectly with minimal complaints from their clients. It is the best finance firm worldwide.
Pros
The best conpany
Hard work but always filled with learning opportunities. Required to put in hours but generally rewarded. Work hard, play hard culture. Lot s of people to get to know and networking is possible.
Auditing operating expenses was fun. Inspecting if the processes and procedures were followed by the company when paying its suppliers. Audit findings of unqualified reports to the company is one of the most important aspects.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
I received world class experience and the team was great. Most people are professional and there's respect for diversity The mentoring relationship I had with my mentor was very beneficial.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Huge growth potential. Work life balance. Learning anf individual growthcomes first. Open door policy to top management. Vobrant personnel with ayounger people working.
It's a great place to learn but not so great for a family. Even if you're at home you still need to be available which can get tricky. Good people, management could be better
Pros
Sense of comaraderie
Cons
Hectic work weeks
Great learning experience and exposure, I like that you are take charge of your own career. Requires a flexible thinker as well as availability after hours.
Deloitte is an excellent organization to work at in terms of experience and exposure. The salaries however are not industry benchmarked and that is the biggest concern amongst employees.
Pros
Industry exposure
Cons
Remuneration
the people you work with are friendly, always willing to help where they can, the audit manager was approachable. within the audit team the teamwork was great we got along really well and they taught me a lot.
A great company to work for, lots to learn just needed more opportunity. Staff quite pleasant and were willing to assist at any given time. I needed more time to learn about new systems but the position was short lived. At the same time i had learnt some difficult ways to handle certain situations.
Pros
TV in office, lot of information about the world
Cons
Not given much time to learn new stuff
fresh smell of coffee at work artificially cooled environment OHS compliance motivated staff - knowledge workers great culture easy and relaxed working environment, flexible hours the only part that is tough to deal with is FM cross disciplinary nature, the knowledge bank is great and it is not possible to be master of all the most enjoyable part is gaining new knowledge every day I love FM so I love my job
Team lead in developing SCM processes, reducing the client bid evaluation process and timelines, developing a demand management plan for client which reduced their revenue spend. Analysing the bid specifications to the level where we defined legal process that informs certain bid documents specifications.
Pros
Stakeholders rating your work based on the support you provided
Cons
Multiple stakeholders with different requirements on a daily basis
Deloitte is an excellent and reputable firm which opens up doors to a lot of opportunities. The firm is inclusive, diverse and operates at a high output level.
  1. Employee Reviews