Desmond Tutu HIV Foundation

Desmond Tutu HIV Foundation Employee Reviews in Cape Town, Western Cape

Cape Town, Western Cape9 reviews
3,0
I enjoyed each and every session I was doing with people even though sometimes people would take me for granted.Honestly though those people made me stronger I wish I could go back to my old job actually it was not a job exactly we were the Women of Work talking things about girls and to handle our problems.
5,0
It was nice to work there because doctors, patients and nurses were all friendly and we worked as a team , i also used to do the home visit for the defauters and those who doesn't come on their appointment dates
Pros
No free lunches but its somebody's birthday they bought a cake
Cons
There was a doctors to consult if im not well
1,0
Your job is unsettled with the DTHF. There's lack of communication between management and workers. Can easily get unemployed without being notified, b
5,0
The organization was basically established for young women, where they did a research and came with findings that they are the most affected by HIV and increased pregnancy.
4,0
Working at Desmond tutu is very fun as you learn a lot of things you get to meet different people you also get the chance to grow within the company so its a great opportunity for me to be working there
Pros
Fun workplace
Cons
Normal hours
4,0
Productive and fun. On a busy day we see about 10 participants thats a full day. Corporate culture teamwork, communication. Enjoy working with people.
Pros
Free coffee only
Cons
Contracts
4,0
I started working at Desmond Tutu HIV Foundation in July 2013. I work both as a Research Nurse and a Primary Health Care Practitioner.
Pros
team building tasks
Cons
6 days a week job
2,0
when you educate a participants on how to stay negative you give her all the information and the participant seroconvert after some months you built the relationship with her/him it is so difficult and hurting to deliver the news to that person.
3,0
First working expirience. Im currently happy with working for the organisation, but now im looking for something more, a job with benefits as this is a NGO and it doesn't have benefits.