Dial-a-Bed

Dial-a-Bed Employee Reviews

South Africa6 reviews
5,0
Dial abed is a good company to work for, a relaxed and a fun place to be, i learned so much in the department, working and handling customers, selling and receiving the stock, i had a little hard time in filling the receipts but when the time went by my team was so supportive that they helped me. I enjoyed a lot when our branch stored were competing on which store sold the most and that taught me how to be a hardwoker.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Normal working hours and overtimes
5,0
Working at Dial-a-Bed help me not only build my own confidence with sales but my teams as well.
I learned the true art of selling to suit a customers need and not my pocket. This I believe to be most important in the sales environment - sell what best suits the customers need.

Gaining trust from a customer was by far the most important lesson I took from the brand. If a customers trusts what you are saying they will believe in the product you are selling

The culture at Dial-a-Bed was that of family and togetherness. I have carried the relationships built there, with me.

The hardest part was saying goodbye
Pros
staff discounts, valuable knowledge
3,0
Very fast paced sales driven environment with very long hours. I was responsible for managing sales targets, people management, full administrative function.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
5,0
Morning we starting by discussing our game plan for the day with the rest of the team, I have learned to be patient and to handle customer complains with more care and understanding, I Have a great team, Seeing your customer happy was the best part of the day.
3,0
Really enjoyed working for this company.
Targets were achievable.

Great rewards.
3,0
I enjoyed working @ Dial-a-Bed. Although you have all the SOP's, SLA's and regiment of a large company every branch manager have scope within his / her branch to run it to their best knowledge and ability. You could therefore bring a lot of your own individuality into the management of the branch, making it a challenge to exceed and surpass the targets set by Head Office and senior management.
Pros
No constant supervision, allowing individuality
Cons
Mall retail hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Dial-a-Bed?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dial-a-Bed. Our community is ready to answer.
4,0