Dial-a-Bed
Dial-a-Bed Employee Review

Excellent

31 October 2013
Really enjoyed working for this company.
Targets were achievable.

Great rewards.
5,0
20 January 2020
Dial abed is a good company to work for, a relaxed and a fun place to be, i learned so much in the department, working and handling customers, selling and receiving the stock, i had a little hard time in filling the receipts but when the time went by my team was so supportive that they helped me. I enjoyed a lot when our branch stored were competing on which store sold the most and that taught me how to be a hardwoker.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Normal working hours and overtimes
5,0
10 May 2017
Working at Dial-a-Bed help me not only build my own confidence with sales but my teams as well.
I learned the true art of selling to suit a customers need and not my pocket. This I believe to be most important in the sales environment - sell what best suits the customers need.

Gaining trust from a customer was by far the most important lesson I took from the brand. If a customers trusts what you are saying they will believe in the product you are selling

The culture at Dial-a-Bed was that of family and togetherness. I have carried the relationships built there, with me.

The hardest part was saying goodbye
Pros
staff discounts, valuable knowledge
2 June 2016
Very fast paced sales driven environment with very long hours. I was responsible for managing sales targets, people management, full administrative function.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dial-a-Bed. Our community is ready to answer.
4,0