DigiCert

DigiCert Employee Reviews

I started at Digicert technical department during the lock down. It is a great company to work for with a lot of potential to grow. It is very disorganized when it comes to planning and training. It is very hard work and time consuming for a very basic salary that most call centers offers in South Africa, Digicert is not a normal call center and the task is way beyond basics, no day is the same and technical skills is very much required. The salary for my opinion could easily increase with another 50% , which will than be a basic IT professional salary. We do not get much benefits as we work from home, we use our own electricity,desk,chair and rent etc and everyone in the house / apartment has to remain silent for 9-10 hours straight because of calls. We do not need a large office space anymore because Covic19 just proved that office is not required, this will safe millions and salaries could easily increased. Companies always selectively forgot about salary, unless you in higher management because they must enjoy life after working hours and can afford to invest in a better future and we must make sure we still got bread end of the month,without us technicians the company wont be operating as it does today. Salary is the main problem. Anything else is fine
Pros
Working from home
Cons
Low salary
Not much to complain about to be honest. They have a relaxing environment and the right mindset when it comes to work. No micro-management and the ability to just do what you need to.
Love the people i work with and have a awesome team. I really enjoyed the work i did. Been with Symantec for 7.5 years and have grown and learnt so much.
Pros
close to home