DigiOutsource

DigiOutsource Employee Reviews

South Africa62 reviews

3,7Work-Life Balance

Fun

The company has a great culture and there are loads of growth opportunitiesCool people to work woth and great vibe.Free meals and lots to learn.Great bonus and benefits to receive.Get to work with people from all across the world.

Pros

Free lunch, big bonuses

Cons

Low salary

Stress free anviroment

It's good company to work for, you enjoy every moment you have with them. It's home away from home Nd it's the family you have bcz you spend most of your time with the good people Nd you have fun all the time. You also play games with enjoy yourself.

Pros

Gym Nd play games

Cons

Its traveling long time where you need to take long

Relaxed workplace

Great place to work. Only problem is that you service customers all over the world therefore they are open 24/7. Im not going to lie, that is the only problem I had. Everything else is a 10/10

Pros

Free lunches

Productive and fun workplace

DOS is fast paced, constant changes. But a beautiful company to work for, love the culture and the people. If you are able to multitask and love working with people then this is the place for you.

Pros

Free meals

Best employment ever

I loved working at digi outsource, was by far the best ever. I was extremely sad when my contract ended. They truly the best. 5 stars all ways round.

Pros

3 days on 3 days off and free lunches

My days at DOS

How to put this, if you are looking for something and don't have any choice then go for it ... the company itself is great however management is the worst you can imagine... Once hired, internal interviews are very dark and doubtful, it's more about who you please to than what you know...personal development is hard

Pros

Free lunch, free gym, and others perks depending on your department and position.

Cons

Very stressful environment, be ready for unnecessary meetings and trainings on your day off...

Dont know how to care for the employee

This company cares nothing about employees needs allowing to work without being appreciated , the disorganized system caused unpleasant and stressful work ethic. People get rude and management keeps issues unresolved and ignored.

Pros

Dont work for such company

Cons

Dont work for such company

ambiente lavorativo stimolante

Opportunità di crescita veramente elevata sia orizzontalmente che verticalmente

Fast-paced and productive enviroment

Great place to work - nice vibe and helpful. I spent five marvelous years there learning a lot and getting involved in various and challenging projects

Fun workplace

Mostly for the young crowd as it is mostly call centre. Work and family balance not suited for parents as you will be spending most of your time away from them and will be at work.

Productive and Fun environment

Awesome company, fast paced, no beating around the bush, professional, treated fairly.Staff is always smiling.Great working schedule. My team leader and coach was the best, they really made my experience better. Before DOS I thought my previous company was top class, since DOS I've never experienced the same feeling in any other company. They always wanted us to participate in activities. Hardest part was managing and assisting 5 chats at once but after while you figured it out. Multiple screens made the job fun and enjoyable. My typical day at work was so fast, we just start our shift and the next thing we knew its over cause we were always busy. Learnt a great deal in short time of working there. The most important part was how I learnt to have confidence in myself and take on any challenge.

Fast paced and ever changing

This is a top e-commerce company always changing to keep up with the newest technology and ways of doing things. Everything else adapts and changes to support that.

Fun place to work

Fun place to work, but no growth opportunity. I am looking for a good work and life balance where we respect each other and where I can grow in myself.

Too good to be true

High pressure, not what you know but who you know. Poor treatment of staff with mental health issues. Oversells positions. Great facilities, don't get distracted by them.

Excellent company with great employees, good pay and great benefits.

Digioutsource is an excellent company with a great culture. Everyone is friendly and there is always a helping hand close by. I would definitely recommend this company.

Pros

Excellent organization culture

Cons

Shift work is not

Poor Management/ No Company Structure

Useless company that has no strategic planning. Management has no experience and is only appointed due to their longstanding duration in the business.

Wonderful working environment

On site training and upskilling.. Very friendly and helpful management. Stressful and demanding but exciting workplace culture. You'll be working shifts

Rotational shifts

I enjoyed the work environment and the fact that its was very fast paced. The shifts were a little hectic and the targets were at times a little much but achievable

Making calls assisting players tracking dials and claims hourly answering inbound calls attending business updates always being compliant and providing the players with excellent service

Good pay

It was a good experience but I wish there were more benefits for eg medical aid contributions, pension etc. Fast paced environment, perfect for graduates

Lots of perks, great company to work for

I had a great experience at DigiOutsource. As an International worker they offer me 3 free months accomodation in Cape Town. Enough time to save some money and to settle down. Also I get automatically a bonus every three months, and it has nothng to do with my work producitivity. They call it a retention bonus. If you are foreigner you also a get a free plane ticket per year to go home or for travelling. We also got a free meal per day at the cantine. Salary honestly was much much higher comparing to other call center companies in Cape Town. DigiOutsource really try to retain their people and seems to care and try to keep eerybody happy. I really enjoyed that. Only downside for me was the night shifts (one week per month) and the product, but you cannot get the butter and the money of the butter. People get promoted to other department ( to escape from the night shifts) but I sadely get a burnout after a year and resigned. Overall Digioutsource is a great place to work in CPT, with very helpfull and lovely people. If you want to come to CPT and enjoy beautiful South Africa while working, I highy recommend DigiOutsource.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DigiOutsource. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,7 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
4,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,9 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,7 out of 5 stars for Management
4,1 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • DigiOutsource
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?