Dimension Data

Dimension Data Employee Reviews

South Africa214 reviews
4,0
Honestly an amazing place to work for entry level candidates however advancement is limitedwork days are either very busy or slowly productiveworkplace culture is alright
5,0
Not a bad place to work and there is flexible policy, tou can approach anybody in the senior management team to voice any complaints and also any thing you feel could be done in a better way
Pros
incentives sales
Cons
culture
3,0
There is no room to grow. I would not recommend it if you want to grow in your career.you are just an employee number that can be replaced at any moment without warning.
4,0
Enjoyed working with Dimension Data. Their culture is excellent and they look after their key employees if performing. Work life balance is ok and they have the necessary systems in place for performance indexes and business update knowledge
4,0
Productive and growing environment Balanced work life balance Fair management Good growth prospects Great infrastructure Encouraged learning structures
5,0
I enjoyed working at DD they had open door policy and Manager that I worked with was good person. The environment was vibrant. DD started as a family business before it became big and it was not strange to have family members working for the company.
4,0
Dimension Data is a dynamic corporate, with all the advantages and disadvantages of any corporate. It is one of the most dynamic companies that I have worked for
4,0
Ever changing - innovative - good work vibes. Nice office space and location. Technology is heavy component of the workplace. Collaborative work experience
4,0
Relaxed, fast paced during submission of reports or payroll cut off. I have developed new skills and I have HR experience because of Dimension Data. Culture, bright, friendly and diverse. Hardest part is submitting the final report ensuring that it has the most absolute accuracy and you have left nothing out and that it balances, which always does and dead line always met. The most enjoyable part is after submission, its like you've achieved something great, because the hard work and effort put takes a lot of time and its feels great when you have reached the final part of it and submit.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Dimension Data?
3,0
Dimension Data is an extremely demanding place to work. The expectations put on employees are very high. Because it's a global community, employees are expected to be available at all times, regardless of personal commitments such as looking after children. So that was very challenging. The work was exciting and rewarding at times, but it could be extremely stressful at times.
5,0
Excellent company to work for, they take care of their employees and gives them freedom to express themselves and show initiative and is open to new ideas.
5,0
I can go back at any time. I learnt so much about quality management, strategic management. Work environment is very friendly, allowing you to be be your best.
5,0
The is a growth at Dimension Data and i would to recommend people to work at , the culture is respected because I have been there for 9 years but i haven't had a problem with my boss
Pros
Study for free
Cons
paying medical aid 100 percent
5,0
Everything at dimension data was standard. From stock taking you can't wait for long. Always be on time on sites. Training available for free for the technicians
Pros
I was happy with the management, my colleagues always share the ideas before we start the project
Cons
No comments
4,0
Hard work, flexible hours and huge opportunity for growth. If your not happy, the do allow you to move around in the bigger organisation. Options to study further.
Pros
free coffee
4,0
geweldig teamwerk en geweldige cultuur. management was er altijd voor je. betrouwbaar beheer
3,0
Very nice environment, good facilities and up to date technology A nice environment to be in Can like to work there Mutliple divisions ………………………………………………………………………..
4,0
I am a firm believer that in order to achieve success one needs to encourage collaboration amongst teams and ensure that all understand the goal we are working towards. Trust is a very big part of successful teams. I am a driven individual who likes to see results of all the work that is being done, there is no greater satisfaction than seeing that.
2,0
would not recommend.Very good culture and fun place to work at. Personal growth is a big problem at iiNet. Money is good.I would not recommend iinet. I am sorry.
4,0
I really enjoyed working with different people willing to learn as we had everyday sessions of learning and getting training the environment is healthy and exciting you look forward to coming to work everyday.
3,0
Start of the day reviewing previous day performance, followed by a daily team huddle, and back to back meetings. Collaborative approach and a culture of teamwork.