DirectAxis

DirectAxis Employee Reviews

South Africa143 reviews

3,8Work-Life Balance

Best place to be

Direct axis is the only call Centre I have worked at that I ended up enjoying going to work and being around colleges that are friendly and helpful makes your day so much better.

A fun place to work for

No pressure at all you are the one to push yourself no public holidays and you work from Monday to Friday great basic and benefits giving to agents. Just be good with sales

Supportive colleagues and milestones/special events in your personal life is celebrated

Compared to other call centers, the shifts are alot more flexible but depends on your department/role I would be consider it a high pressure environment but this depends on your previous experience in my opinion.

Productive and vubey work place.

Great place to work at! Comoany makes it a point to ensure that the work environment is totally kept good ar all times. All comoanies have their bad sides, these are at a minimum at DA

Productive but stressing

The job on it's own was good but the environment was horrible full of toxic managers who would dislike and drain you for no reason, very insecure and small minded.

Pros

Salary and Medical aid

Cons

Long hours and public holidays

Targets isn't that much and is also do able.

Being focus and consistent in order to get to the numbers and to be able to make target and end up on a good number and to be able to get compliance right.

Pros

Cons

Some days there's a marathon day

Fun workplace

Company is great to work at Benefits are great as well as the salary The stress is not worth staying at the workplace Management could be better But overall great company

Benefits

Cons

Stressful targets

Productive and competitive workplace

Fast paced environment, lots of room for growth. Great benefits and company provides a good support system.Lots of fun at times but strict on targets and customer service. Reay kind and helpful colleagues

Pros

Incentives, free lunches

Cons

Long hour

Fun and productive, working hard and having fun, team buildings, outings and competitions

The best company to work for, I always regret the day I resigned, I wish to go back, they always protect their staff, they pay good, they reward their sfaff always

Pros

Incentives

Cons

Sunday shifts

Fun work place

Take me back please. Best parties, culture is great. Team work standout. How the place look is awesome. Free food and snacks for power hour. Lots lots of room the grow with the right support available

Pros

Cons

Lets pretend its the hours

Productive and calm

People are welcoming and management is great they always show respect .Free shuttle to take you home when working night shift or even if you not shifted to work you can take the shuttle.There is a gym .Very trustworthy people working there no one steals from another person lot of integrity.

Pros

Free lunches if target was reached among the whole team

Beautiful building and lovely environment to work in and very challenging.

I love DA i wish i could get a Company that will grow my professional life as it is in a intermediate phase. It was really challenging but i had fun and obtained my NQF level 4 in Contact Center Operations,While i was working i was doing my studies at the same time ,The course takes 3 years but i took 1 year to finish it.

Pros

Free Lunches

Cons

Targets

Family environment like you working with family

I loved working there. The people is the company's real asset. I have been fortunate to work with the best team leaders, managers and Co workers. You might come in a newbie but you become part of da family very quickly. What da has is rare. This has been my experience. Loved it there

Pros

People always ready to help you

Cons

Shifts if you have a family and kids

It was a very productive and fun workplace

A typical day at work would involve having lunch on the go and having to deal with difficult clients, but at the end of the day it would be sorted out. Management was reachable, hierarchical structure as to whom to communicate with was well known. There were also rewards and incentives for hard work.

Pros

They offered free lunches and gifts during holidays.

Cons

Late shift.

It was fun and enjoyable

I would look forward everyday to go to work as it was challenging.Got along with everyone I worked with which made my work easy and interesting.Should i had known better i would not have resigned.

Pros

every month end awards were given

Cons

normal hours

Great benefits

Direct axis and its culture is amazing.However, department culture differs.The people are amazing. Management tends to have different ways of working depending where you work. Overall, Direct Axis really care about their staff.

Pros

Working from home

Cons

Productive and fun workplace.

Great company to work for they have many beneifts for their staff. They compensate staff for hard work and they have a cafeteria also where you can get good food daily. They also provide a Sister on duty every day as well as a market day for all staff once a month. They have great staff functions and family outing where the companies pay for your whole family.

Great environment and they take xare of their employees , HR ensure that employees come first too

Overall bad experience with team leaders , incompetent and racism. Made it hard for me to work with, I could see that that womt be any development on my end

Pros

Great HR system

Cons

Issues with Team lesders and supervisors not taken serious

Occasionally productive, relaxed workplace.

A typical day at Direct Axis would be getting to work, making myself a cup of coffee before greeting everyone in my area. Then checking productivity for the day ahead and reading affirmations. I learned to always be grateful for the opportunities you have and never take anything for granted. I worked under a Huge management team that always looked for ways to improve the working environment and to ensure their staff is treated equally and fairly. I enjoyed the workplace. The atmosphere was always challenging and fun. The Fear of my potential was the hardest challenge that I had to overcome at DA. Various growth opportunities were what one of many things I enjoyed about working at Direct Axis.

Fast paced

It is a stressful fast paced environment You get to have a huddle every morning to get updated and motivated. You learn to work under pressure. The best part of the job is the fun environment.

Very productive. Good Company to work for

It was great working at DirectAxis. There was a Team Spirit of motivation. Being positive plays a big role in the sales department. I have learned alot and the training at DirectAxis was brilliant. They made sure that all staff is treated fairly and made sure that their staff is taken good care of.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DirectAxis. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance