Discovery
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Discovery

Discovery Employee Review

Business Consultant

Discovery is a great place to learn and grow. With always being leaders in the market Discovery is where you want to be. Take the time to understand the nature of Discovery business and how it truly works, not what everyone says. Because there are people who are really benefiting from it and loves it but others who dont.

Pros

Big strong company

Cons

Not family orientated

3,0Work/Life Balance
3,0Salary/Benefits
3,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
3,0Culture

Same role

Very good company to work for

Brilliant opportunities and really looking after employee's. Massive training and industry contacts. Also a very good company to enter at any professional level.

Pros

Lots of education, opportunity

Cons

Big company red tape
Same role

Day within Discovery

Great company to work for due to the values and ethics posed on a daily basis. Management handles situations well and simultaneously are good listeners. Always open to suggestions and very considerate when it comes to ones personal life and work balance. The team I work for would definitely be the most enjoyable part of the job as they make the surrounding atmosphere one of that which you want to be a part of. Typical day can vary from being extremely busy to more laid back and this is all due to the business we bring in and the way we handle our resources. Utilization of resources is critical and when used correctly, allow for a more smooth running of operations and thus success.

Pros

Consider personal life important

Cons

minimal benefits
Same location

Productive and fun

The best company to work for. I got along with colleagues and enjoyed my work. Management was not bad though they had their favourites. But all in all not a bad company to work for.

Pros

Team building

Cons

Lot of work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Discovery. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1