Discovery
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Discovery

Discovery Employee Review

Discovery is good

Working for Discovery is amazing theres a lot of benefits and theres a lot of growth within the company. There are so many trainings that you can do and go on.

5,0Work/Life Balance
5,0Salary/Benefits
5,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
3,0Culture

Same role

Very productive - the best products. Fun to work there

Hours are fantastic - from 8:00 - 16:00. Do not work weekends. The people I worked with is like family to me. Good atmosphere in the office. The training I received was done by the best teachers and the products are top of the range. Nothing was hard for me, for I enjoy working hard and I enjoy the work I do. The most enjoyable part of my job is learning something new and completely understanding it. I got maximum stimulation in the work I do every day.

Pros

Very good business hours, Did not work over weekend

Cons

December anual leave

Productive and fun

The best company to work for. I got along with colleagues and enjoyed my work. Management was not bad though they had their favourites. But all in all not a bad company to work for.

Pros

Team building

Cons

Lot of work

Could've been.. FOR, a big CO. Like this, things were pretty unorganized.

It was a great opportunity that I could not afford to give up. Their team.. The head office, the managers and the shareholders share great interests to new and upcoming events and projects,... They Seem to have proper ethics, and values,.. So, I'd stick to them.... And a

Pros

Fast

Cons

Slow

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Discovery. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1