Discovery

Discovery

Discovery Employee Review

I enjoy working with people, a self-motivated individual and dedicated. I see a task to the end, and have devoloped good interpersonal skills. I enjoy challenges and working under pressure. I love being able to help people.

Pros

I can work well individually and in large teams

Cons

I work long hours to ensure i see a task to the end.

Same role

Very social work place

Start every day with a cup of coffee or tea. I have learned alot about customer service and new computer systems. Very well managed and loyal Take your religion serious and take family very serious.

Pros

Free coffee and tea

Cons

They do not have flexible tea times for example, computer generated time is given, if you do not take as laid out and you get busy with a client that tea time expires
Same location

Good company

Good company but alot of work ..you need to work extra hard to achieve what you want which is good for you to develop yourself as a person discovery also coaches Nd gives great opportunities
Same location

fun workplace

Fun company to work for. The culture between employees and management is great, there is a support structure. benefits are also good, doctor on site, shuttle from and to work available.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Discovery. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Discovery
  • I'm a very dedicated, hard working individual who works great as a team player and independently.