Discovery
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Discovery

Discovery Employee Review

Learning at its best

The project i did was to assist with a backlog of emails.It was very tough and challenging but at the end of it we finished before the set time which was an achievement.The culture is very formal and very business like.

Pros

Vitality healthy eating

Cons

Room for growth is stiff

4,0Work/Life Balance
4,0Salary/Benefits
2,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
3,0Culture

Same roleSame location

Good company to work for

Good opportunities and benefits offered. Impossible daily targets Not easy to get incentives due to the high targets Work hours ok, co-workers ok. Used to move around offices a lot. Team building and team synergy encouraged. Lovely offices.

Pros

Medical Aid

Cons

High targets, unreachable
Same role

Read the daily stats update email advising how far our “pool” is in terms of being in turnaround time. Answering members emails, to meet the minimum stats required in a day. Investigating and resolving each email regarding the Vitality product to the members’ satisfaction. If I have trouble with any particular query I can always ask my team leader for assistance. Once done with the days stats send and email advising my team leader of the completion.

Pros

learn more of the different discovery products, learnt how to work under pressure and accurately under pressure.

Cons

compulsory overtime.
Same location

challenging environment where everyone ultimately wins Learnt new challenging technologies via complex projects and collaborating with various teams. Hardest is working on tight deadlines.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Discovery. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1