Discovery

Discovery

Discovery Employee Review

Production and Fun

I have meetings during the day, doing presentations with the advisers. Sometimes I am in the office communicating with the management and my brokers via emails and telephonically. I learned how to socialize with all kinds of race. It is very nice working with the management. They are well informed. I have a very healthy relationship wit my co-workers The hardest part is when I have to terminate a contract of one of my brokers when things are not working out. It is most enjoyable when everyone is making a target or doing everything they can to achieve it.

Pros

free coffee

Cons

long ours

Same role

Business Consultant

Discovery is a great place to learn and grow. With always being leaders in the market Discovery is where you want to be. Take the time to understand the nature of Discovery business and how it truly works, not what everyone says. Because there are people who are really benefiting from it and loves it but others who dont.

Pros

Big strong company

Cons

Not family orientated
Same role

Very good company to work for

Brilliant opportunities and really looking after employee's. Massive training and industry contacts. Also a very good company to enter at any professional level.

Pros

Lots of education, opportunity

Cons

Big company red tape
Same location

Good company

Good company but alot of work ..you need to work extra hard to achieve what you want which is good for you to develop yourself as a person discovery also coaches Nd gives great opportunities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Discovery. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Discovery