Discovery
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Discovery Employee Reviews in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal

3,8Work-Life Balance

Good company

Good company but alot of work ..you need to work extra hard to achieve what you want which is good for you to develop yourself as a person discovery also coaches Nd gives great opportunities

fun workplace

Fun company to work for. The culture between employees and management is great, there is a support structure. benefits are also good, doctor on site, shuttle from and to work available.

Production and Fun

I have meetings during the day, doing presentations with the advisers. Sometimes I am in the office communicating with the management and my brokers via emails and telephonically. I learned how to socialize with all kinds of race. It is very nice working with the management. They are well informed. I have a very healthy relationship wit my co-workers The hardest part is when I have to terminate a contract of one of my brokers when things are not working out. It is most enjoyable when everyone is making a target or doing everything they can to achieve it.

Pros

free coffee

Cons

long ours

I'm a very dedicated, hard working individual who works great as a team player and independently.

I enjoy working with people, a self-motivated individual and dedicated. I see a task to the end, and have devoloped good interpersonal skills. I enjoy challenges and working under pressure. I love being able to help people.

Pros

I can work well individually and in large teams

Cons

I work long hours to ensure i see a task to the end.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Discovery?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Discovery. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1