Discovery
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Discovery Employee Reviews in Pretoria, Gauteng

3,8Work-Life Balance

Efficient. Smart. Professional.

Innovative Company to work for. Management more like team work. Professional. Creative thinking. Training provided frequently to improve oneself in the working enviroment.

Could've been.. FOR, a big CO. Like this, things were pretty unorganized.

It was a great opportunity that I could not afford to give up. Their team.. The head office, the managers and the shareholders share great interests to new and upcoming events and projects,... They Seem to have proper ethics, and values,.. So, I'd stick to them.... And a

Pros

Fast

Cons

Slow

pruductive

i have learn how to deal with different people,to resolve problems and to follow up in clients. when i come here i didn't know about insurance and now i am an expert. discovery is good insurance company with lots of opportunities, we care for our clients and supply with a good customer services

Pros

free lunch

Cons

normal hours

Very good company to work for

Brilliant opportunities and really looking after employee's. Massive training and industry contacts. Also a very good company to enter at any professional level.

Pros

Lots of education, opportunity

Cons

Big company red tape

reaching target and having braai end of the mionth

Discovery its one of he most chilled place to work for and very calm and small organization. We all know each other here but a bit of flop with the management as they do not really care more for their stuff. It is really not the best company to work for.

Pros

We do not get free launches

Cons

8 to 6 but it is paid paid over

Great employees.

Discovery has taught me to be more responsible in terms of my work, to always strive for excellence and always exceed customers. The organization prides itself in Excellent service delivery to customers. A typical day at work would include reconciling accounts and maintaining relations with internal and external clients(brokers). My co-workers are the best, Discovery always hires great people however I feel that Management is more customer oriented and thus tend to ignore employees. I feel that they could do a lot better in terms of salaries/benefits.

Pros

Challenging

Cons

Long hours and poor salaries

not fun

we worked long hours. it was not fun working there. one had to work in their own time, I didn't get along with my co-workers. the management was poor. Actually it was a different culture for me.

Pros

working in your own time

Cons

Travelling

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Discovery. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1