Discovery
4,1 out of 5 stars.

Discovery Employee Reviews for Business Consultant

3,8Work-Life Balance

Very good company to work for

Brilliant opportunities and really looking after employee's. Massive training and industry contacts. Also a very good company to enter at any professional level.

Pros

Lots of education, opportunity

Cons

Big company red tape

Business Consultant

Discovery is a great place to learn and grow. With always being leaders in the market Discovery is where you want to be. Take the time to understand the nature of Discovery business and how it truly works, not what everyone says. Because there are people who are really benefiting from it and loves it but others who dont.

Pros

Big strong company

Cons

Not family orientated

Day within Discovery

Great company to work for due to the values and ethics posed on a daily basis. Management handles situations well and simultaneously are good listeners. Always open to suggestions and very considerate when it comes to ones personal life and work balance. The team I work for would definitely be the most enjoyable part of the job as they make the surrounding atmosphere one of that which you want to be a part of. Typical day can vary from being extremely busy to more laid back and this is all due to the business we bring in and the way we handle our resources. Utilization of resources is critical and when used correctly, allow for a more smooth running of operations and thus success.

Pros

Consider personal life important

Cons

minimal benefits

Production and Fun

I have meetings during the day, doing presentations with the advisers. Sometimes I am in the office communicating with the management and my brokers via emails and telephonically. I learned how to socialize with all kinds of race. It is very nice working with the management. They are well informed. I have a very healthy relationship wit my co-workers The hardest part is when I have to terminate a contract of one of my brokers when things are not working out. It is most enjoyable when everyone is making a target or doing everything they can to achieve it.

Pros

free coffee

Cons

long ours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Discovery. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,1