Distell

Sales Consultant13 reviews
South Africa13 reviews

3,5Work-Life Balance

Exciting productive workplace

Super exciting job I had, as a sales consultant/rep you manage your work and time. Fun to meet different people on daily basis, with different attitudes and challenges.

Pros

Fringe benefits

Cons

A lot of traveling

Its a nice company

I had a good career there. It is a very fast paced job experience. I learned what trade is and also chasing targets weekly was very informative. Great company

Corporate and stressful at times but truly a fun and exciting company to work for

The company is very focused on achieving targets and sometimes forgets about its employees. It use to be very enjoyable to work here but it seems that the pressure from upper management does make sales a bit more stressful. On the other hand, the people do make it enjoyable and fun and it is definitely a company i would recommend if you want to accelerate your career.

Overall this is a great company.

Management must pay attention to its employees especially on certain opi or suggestions they bring. It is a great company to work for they do spot talent when they see one.

Fairly comfortable

Good work environment Friendly colleagues and team players Less stress Management approachable Travelling distances fairly Family orientated environment

productive and pressure driven workplace

Worked 45 flexible hours a month consisting of seeing customers and assisting with orders, influencing sales and achieving brand targets. Learned about marketing from senior managers

I enjoy working at Distell its a great company to work for.

I joined Distell in 2014 as a Field Sales Rep i workrd my way up to a Sales Consultant up until now. You can grow as much as you would like at Distell there are so much opportunities and the faireness is exercised when comed to employment opportunities.

Distell is a good company to work for

Distell is a good company to work for. As a Sales representative there are challenges we face but the company tries buly all means to make the job easier.

Just do your job and you will be free of stress.

Just comply meet your targets and what is required of your post and be very responsible. Always take care of company assets. Be good with customers and service them at your best. Submit your report in time.

A fun workplace for someone who likes socialising

I can recommend the job as a sales rep at distell to individuals on their mid twenties to their late thirties ones you rich 40 years things kind of change as you become uncomfortable working on tarvens late at night

Pros

You get to meet new people on a daily basis

Cons

Tavern promotions at night for someone my age

Is a nice company to work for

I started working for distell in 2015 as a field rep, and later got promoted to a sales consultant position in February 2017. My experience with distell had been nothing but pleasant one. Distell takes care of its employees..

Pros

N/a

Cons

N/a

targets

Customer relationship building, providing product knowledge, self management, goals to be achieved, to make customers to buy new products it's not easy.

Pros

self management

Cons

working at night

Fun workplace

It was a good company with lots of exposure. Change of management affected the working environment and entire stuff and as such production was also affected

Pros

free lunches only during workshops

Cons

long and weekend hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Distell. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,5 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance