Dixon Batteries

Dixon Batteries Employee Reviews in Vereeniging, Gauteng

Vereeniging, Gauteng5 reviews

3,0Work-Life Balance

Productive and fun workplace

A typical day would be busy ,making sure the office runs smoothly. It was a friendly environment that helped learn alot about office procedures.There is direct interaction with the managemnet hence orders were clearely followed and adhered to. The environment was faced paced producing very valuable lessons and structure to make sure the office runs smoothly and the obligations of the organisation are kept. The location was very convinient making it very easy to travel to and fro also the working hours were manageble. There is alot of room for growth and promotion it has several branches in South Africa.

Pros

team building sessions

Cons

strict environment

Casual

Im suprised because it doesnt wanna work with other companies,there's no even 1share holder in outside companies,does S.A law allows that dnt thnk so.

Pros

Own lunches

Cons

Short hours

Dixon Batteries

I receive claim and rotation batteries which is sorted accordingly and send to the relevant departments to be processed and inspected. I help with offloading and loading of pallets. I assist with stock take every month-end. Assist with processing and issuing of orders. I learn to work with accuracy and urgency. Management - I get along with all managers. They are friendly and great to work with. I get along with my co-workers. We work as a team and get the job done quickly and efficiently. The hardest part of the job is when there is not a lot to do. I will go to management and offer to do other duties to keep busy. I love my job, and the co-workers. I also love that I'm gaining experience.

It's a small company but growing everyday

Development was bad in terms of promotions placements,not a great company to work for as somebody who wants to grow accademycally

Come into work put in the previous days production entries into our database.Have coffee go to the section check the product that it meets Iso 9001 standards. Attend breakdowns if there is any.Maintenance of tooling on weekends

Pros

overtime

Cons

one boss

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Dixon Batteries?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dixon Batteries. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance