Dixon Batteries

Clear
3,1Work-Life Balance
3,0Management

Productive and forklift driver

I'm machine operator and forklift driver; I learn how to make plates of batteries, test batteries. The management is good and always agonized and punctual. my co-workers are more supportive and disciplined when comes to work. The hardest part of my job is when some my colic's didn't show-up at work, and when the machine gets breakdown. The most enjoyable part is when the machine is running a quality production without breakdown.

Productive n fun

At Dixon batteries we work under lot of pressure from management n the supervisor side most of the workers are not happy tht is why we see lot of them resigning or not coming to wrk

sales

i was a hard worker at dixon was offload the truck pack the battries it was nice to work there company learned the different culture good management.

Dixon Batteries

I receive claim and rotation batteries which is sorted accordingly and send to the relevant departments to be processed and inspected. I help with offloading and loading of pallets. I assist with stock take every month-end. Assist with processing and issuing of orders. I learn to work with accuracy and urgency. Management - I get along with all managers. They are friendly and great to work with. I get along with my co-workers. We work as a team and get the job done quickly and efficiently. The hardest part of the job is when there is not a lot to do. I will go to management and offer to do other duties to keep busy. I love my job, and the co-workers. I also love that I'm gaining experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dixon Batteries. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,1 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
2,8 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,8 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,0 out of 5 stars for Management
3,3 out of 5 stars for Culture

Dixon Batteries Reviews by Location

• Dixon Batteries
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?