DMC Debt Management
3,8 out of 5 stars.
DMC Debt Management Employee Review

Productive and ok place to work in.

2,0
16 January 2018
arrive on time prepare for the day check follow ups chat to team members for few minutes team leader calls a meeting for updates and any questions or clarity and all other things we need to know. most enjoyable part when i have reached my target and go extra mile for the client.
2,0Work/Life Balance
2,0Salary/Benefits
2,0Job Security/Advancement
3,0Management
3,0Culture
Pros
lunch vouchers
Cons
High targets
5,0
19 April 2021
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) - East London, Eastern Cape
Was fun, stressful but I managed to do it all and I have learned and gained lots of knowledge in that company, example : *how to conduct my self at work, time management and how work both independently and in team environments and how to handle working under pressure.
4,0
5 January 2021
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) - East London, Eastern Cape
The most enjoyable part of dmc is that one day of losing means more days of winning ahead. And the employees stand together whether it is personal or not. Teamwork is truly highly achieved and there after the hard work shows great results. Although we have been pressed on alot on controlling the uncertainty of a client making that payment. Dmc still manages to keep the balance.
Pros
Taking lunch on credit
Cons
Being penalized for not reaching a target which is out of agents control
3,0
15 December 2020
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) - East London, Eastern Cape
DMC is a company that employs energetic individuals, you have to be goal driven all the time adher to company rules. The manner in which you conduct yourself is very important, you have to be punctual. Working at DMC educates you about a lot of things e.g: how important it is for one to have a clear and positive credit score, prescription and negotiation skills. There are also fun days that they always host to motivate workers, where they give away beautiful and useful gifts and the salary is not bad because basically you get what you work for( you earn your money). The management is very good.
Pros
Free lunches, hotel / spa gifts, household appliances, cars, learnerships and weekend getaways
Cons
7-8 hours
  1. Productive and ok place to work in.