DMC Debt Management
3,7 out of 5 stars.

DMC Debt Management Employee Reviews

South Africa33 reviews

3,6Work-Life Balance

Company had nice incentive where you are able to drive yourself to get the price.

Working for the company has thought me alot about how to handle my own debt not to create uneccesary debt also.the dedication and the effort, positive

Pros

The price giving was the best

Cons

Long hours was to help to reach targets.

Very stressful

Not good for mental well-being but has very competitive salary. No room for growth you are stuck doing the same thing everyday. Management is not that kind on consultants.

DMC is a productive work place with a excellent work culture.

This company places its human capital as its most valued resource. With continuous opportunities to grow. It's a organization where your opinion and ideas count.

Fun workplace

You just need to do what is right like in any other company and everything will just be fine.Make sure you reach the target comply with BYC for better rating on calls.

Stressful and demotivating

When we were still working at the office, it was a fun place to work at. The people were fun to work with and the manangement was in constant communication with the employees. Employees were valued. Work from home started and all the benefits went away. There is no basic salary, no bonuses, monthly incentives are scarce. One is alone working on their own and management does not care anymore. What they say is final without hearing views from the employees. It is not a good place for one's mental health.

Pros

Cons

Being disregarded as an employee

It's a good place to start working to

Was fun, stressful but I managed to do it all and I have learned and gained lots of knowledge in that company, example : *how to conduct my self at work, time management and how work both independently and in team environments and how to handle working under pressure.

Teamwork is definitely highly encouraged

The most enjoyable part of dmc is that one day of losing means more days of winning ahead. And the employees stand together whether it is personal or not. Teamwork is truly highly achieved and there after the hard work shows great results. Although we have been pressed on alot on controlling the uncertainty of a client making that payment. Dmc still manages to keep the balance.

Pros

Taking lunch on credit

Cons

Being penalized for not reaching a target which is out of agents control

Productive and fun workplace

DMC is a company that employs energetic individuals, you have to be goal driven all the time adher to company rules. The manner in which you conduct yourself is very important, you have to be punctual. Working at DMC educates you about a lot of things e.g: how important it is for one to have a clear and positive credit score, prescription and negotiation skills. There are also fun days that they always host to motivate workers, where they give away beautiful and useful gifts and the salary is not bad because basically you get what you work for( you earn your money). The management is very good.

Pros

Free lunches, hotel / spa gifts, household appliances, cars, learnerships and weekend getaways

Cons

7-8 hours

The experience of consulting clients

Work-life balanceWork-life balance at DMC Debtis. The ability to perform at your own paceManagementIn general, managers at DMC Debt Management. Good communication with staff

Very strict workplace.

Very wide variety of people and work,very goal and target driven.When not meeting targets monthly company gives you 1day on weekend to come in and work.

Pros

Intertainment area

Cons

Extra hours

Fast-paced work environment

It's Fast-paced work environment, very few benefits. Salery fluctuates because there's no fixed salary, it's dependent on your commission. Being bilingual is an added advantage.

Working for DMC Debt Management has been great

Working for the company has been quite exciting as the culture in the environment is very friendly and accommodating for each and every individual from each background

Good working environment

Promotes growth and opportunities, safe working environment, the aim is to yield postive results, you must be able to work independantly and in a team.

The company is trying by all means to improve it working environment and condition to satisfy the employees and it has greatly improved over the years

DMC is a great company to work for, especially if one is a fresh graduate who is still looking for a job in the qualifications field. Exposure of debt collections is a skill that one is afforded with.

It is a productive and fun enviroment especially when there are drives for staff.

DMC is a call centre environment in collections so its target driven and consultants must be able to cope well under under pressure. But if you follow instructions and do your job as required you can actually have a career at DMC.

Pros

Free meal vouchers and shopping vouchers and wines on Fridays prize giving

Cons

Stress full enviromnt

Stress

It's stressful looking for clients and at the same time you don't get paid full amount of your work, the management make you feel they don't value your presence

very productive, conducive and exciting place

DMC Debt Management company was a conducive environment to work in they went the extra mile to provide all required work resources for their staff members including the Library and in-house health-care facility

It's a very stressful environment.

During the 3 years i worked there i have come to understand that that place doesn't value you as a person. I would wake up and go in at 9 o'clock in the morning to ' push' as we call it for my commission to atleast get a decent salary at the end of the month, but lo and behold my efforts will no show at the end of the month. Its a debt collections company o understand but we cannot force clients to pay. I widh they ccan understand that.

Target driven work place

i WORKED AT DMC FOR +6 YEARS,I only left because I needed to focus on my studies.I learnt a lot, started working thereat the age of 18,It thought independence, hard work and team work. The salary was not bad I afforded a living.

Collecting debt

Hardest part was reaching the target Learnt how to work under pressure Cultural working environment Hardest part was reaching the target Having the best team

Productive its fun to work there I

I love DMC debt management, it helped me educate my brother, my kids, I had fun. My managers, my team leaders, I never had a problem with anyone. I was a perfoming agent not even a single month did I not made target. I got fired for a cellphone that was ringing in my bag but that changed nothing. its a good company that accommodates

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DMC Debt Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,6 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance