DMC Debt Management
3,8 out of 5 stars.

DMC Debt Management Employee Reviews in East London, Eastern Cape

The most enjoyable part of dmc is that one day of losing means more days of winning ahead. And the employees stand together whether it is personal or not. Teamwork is truly highly achieved and there after the hard work shows great results. Although we have been pressed on alot on controlling the uncertainty of a client making that payment. Dmc still manages to keep the balance.
Pros
Taking lunch on credit
Cons
Being penalized for not reaching a target which is out of agents control
DMC is a company that employs energetic individuals, you have to be goal driven all the time adher to company rules. The manner in which you conduct yourself is very important, you have to be punctual. Working at DMC educates you about a lot of things e.g: how important it is for one to have a clear and positive credit score, prescription and negotiation skills. There are also fun days that they always host to motivate workers, where they give away beautiful and useful gifts and the salary is not bad because basically you get what you work for( you earn your money). The management is very good.
Pros
Free lunches, hotel / spa gifts, household appliances, cars, learnerships and weekend getaways
Cons
7-8 hours
Very wide variety of people and work,very goal and target driven.When not meeting targets monthly company gives you 1day on weekend to come in and work.
Pros
Intertainment area
Cons
Extra hours
It's Fast-paced work environment, very few benefits. Salery fluctuates because there's no fixed salary, it's dependent on your commission. Being bilingual is an added advantage.
Working for the company has been quite exciting as the culture in the environment is very friendly and accommodating for each and every individual from each background
Promotes growth and opportunities, safe working environment, the aim is to yield postive results, you must be able to work independantly and in a team.
DMC is a great company to work for, especially if one is a fresh graduate who is still looking for a job in the qualifications field. Exposure of debt collections is a skill that one is afforded with.
DMC is a call centre environment in collections so its target driven and consultants must be able to cope well under under pressure. But if you follow instructions and do your job as required you can actually have a career at DMC.
Pros
Free meal vouchers and shopping vouchers and wines on Fridays prize giving
Cons
Stress full enviromnt
DMC Debt Management company was a conducive environment to work in they went the extra mile to provide all required work resources for their staff members including the Library and in-house health-care facility
i WORKED AT DMC FOR +6 YEARS,I only left because I needed to focus on my studies.I learnt a lot, started working thereat the age of 18,It thought independence, hard work and team work. The salary was not bad I afforded a living.
Hardest part was reaching the target Learnt how to work under pressure Cultural working environment Hardest part was reaching the target Having the best team
I love DMC debt management, it helped me educate my brother, my kids, I had fun. My managers, my team leaders, I never had a problem with anyone. I was a perfoming agent not even a single month did I not made target. I got fired for a cellphone that was ringing in my bag but that changed nothing. its a good company that accommodates
As I have worked for the company for 12 year, it has taught me so much about focus, respect and good communication as I was dealing with customers all the time.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Very high targerts
working with problem debts taught me to vigilance with my finances. also taught me how to handle different customers with emotional intelligence and empathy at times. I addition, the job taught me how to be a team worker as we worked in teams.
Pros
Competition drives
Cons
Problematic clients
training was lovely, i learnt a lot and enjoyed myself. This job is not for the faint hearted. People swear at you on the phone and call you names. Management tries their best to make it more bearable since its stressful as it is, its not worth the money its too little.
A good place for young people who just come out of school and looking for experience. Work hard you get awarded and they do accommodate every culture.
Pros
Take launch on credit
Cons
I absolutely loved working for DMC, the company taught me so much about values and how important it is to respect your fellow human being. It also taught me a lot about my own strengths and weaknesses. The most difficult part of the job was when I had to call a difficult customer, but as time goes on I realized that it is not personal it is just business. I most definitely enjoyed when I had a client who challenged me and I managed to win them over by gaining their trust.
Pros
short workable hours, free internet access, lounge area for the employees to unwind on breaks
Cons
High pressure environment
Each day I must be enthusiastic about it and management must be approachable. Challenging job is always the most enjoyable. Well cultured organisation.
Like to work at dmc coz we help people & I do like to assist and we also improve their lives, hardest part its when clients don't pay as promised to .
Cons
Normal hours
arrive on time prepare for the day check follow ups chat to team members for few minutes team leader calls a meeting for updates and any questions or clarity and all other things we need to know. most enjoyable part when i have reached my target and go extra mile for the client.
Pros
lunch vouchers
Cons
High targets
Its a fun environment keeps one on their toes Target based environment Hours are few which is good Encouraged to study whilst working full time You work under pressure
Pros
entertainment
Cons
short hours