DMC Debt Management
3,8 out of 5 stars.

DMC Debt Management Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative in East London, Eastern Cape

The most enjoyable part of dmc is that one day of losing means more days of winning ahead. And the employees stand together whether it is personal or not. Teamwork is truly highly achieved and there after the hard work shows great results. Although we have been pressed on alot on controlling the uncertainty of a client making that payment. Dmc still manages to keep the balance.
Pros
Taking lunch on credit
Cons
Being penalized for not reaching a target which is out of agents control
Was fun, stressful but I managed to do it all and I have learned and gained lots of knowledge in that company, example : *how to conduct my self at work, time management and how work both independently and in team environments and how to handle working under pressure.
DMC is a company that employs energetic individuals, you have to be goal driven all the time adher to company rules. The manner in which you conduct yourself is very important, you have to be punctual. Working at DMC educates you about a lot of things e.g: how important it is for one to have a clear and positive credit score, prescription and negotiation skills. There are also fun days that they always host to motivate workers, where they give away beautiful and useful gifts and the salary is not bad because basically you get what you work for( you earn your money). The management is very good.
Pros
Free lunches, hotel / spa gifts, household appliances, cars, learnerships and weekend getaways
Cons
7-8 hours
Very wide variety of people and work,very goal and target driven.When not meeting targets monthly company gives you 1day on weekend to come in and work.
Pros
Intertainment area
Cons
Extra hours
Promotes growth and opportunities, safe working environment, the aim is to yield postive results, you must be able to work independantly and in a team.
DMC is a great company to work for, especially if one is a fresh graduate who is still looking for a job in the qualifications field. Exposure of debt collections is a skill that one is afforded with.
DMC is a call centre environment in collections so its target driven and consultants must be able to cope well under under pressure. But if you follow instructions and do your job as required you can actually have a career at DMC.
Pros
Free meal vouchers and shopping vouchers and wines on Fridays prize giving
Cons
Stress full enviromnt
I love DMC debt management, it helped me educate my brother, my kids, I had fun. My managers, my team leaders, I never had a problem with anyone. I was a perfoming agent not even a single month did I not made target. I got fired for a cellphone that was ringing in my bag but that changed nothing. its a good company that accommodates
As I have worked for the company for 12 year, it has taught me so much about focus, respect and good communication as I was dealing with customers all the time.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Very high targerts
working with problem debts taught me to vigilance with my finances. also taught me how to handle different customers with emotional intelligence and empathy at times. I addition, the job taught me how to be a team worker as we worked in teams.
Pros
Competition drives
Cons
Problematic clients
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DMC Debt Management?
A good place for young people who just come out of school and looking for experience. Work hard you get awarded and they do accommodate every culture.
Pros
Take launch on credit
Cons
I absolutely loved working for DMC, the company taught me so much about values and how important it is to respect your fellow human being. It also taught me a lot about my own strengths and weaknesses. The most difficult part of the job was when I had to call a difficult customer, but as time goes on I realized that it is not personal it is just business. I most definitely enjoyed when I had a client who challenged me and I managed to win them over by gaining their trust.
Pros
short workable hours, free internet access, lounge area for the employees to unwind on breaks
Cons
High pressure environment
Each day I must be enthusiastic about it and management must be approachable. Challenging job is always the most enjoyable. Well cultured organisation.
Its a fun environment keeps one on their toes Target based environment Hours are few which is good Encouraged to study whilst working full time You work under pressure
Pros
entertainment
Cons
short hours
Dmc is great to work for. There are alot of rulea but im sure every callcentre has those. I enjoyed apeaking to clients and trying to help them by making arrangements. theres alot of stress with reaching targets but aslong as you are a hard worker like i am,then you will find it easy
Pros
they willing to help in your personal life
Cons
expensive food