dmm Employee Reviews

3,0
Easy money, a bit tiring, need to find new customer every month. Enjoyable. Great team members. Helpful manager. Flexible working hours with less supervision
Pros
Easy money
Cons
Zero to hero
5,0
une journée de travail typique : le démarrage de la société
Pros
esprit d'équipe agréable
Cons
les jours de repos limite
1,0
I was on probation at the time i was ill at DMM and before i got the chance to hand over my note from the doctor i was let go. I did enjoy my time there but if a person is sick them their sick there is nothing that they can do about that, its not fair that they dont give them a chance! If i could go back then would cause i know how the process works and i could just jump back in it and do it
5,0
I've been with DMM for about 8 months. Although it can be fast paced at times I don't feel like there is a lot of stress. They try to keep overtime on a volunteer basis. It's a small company, the owners are very visible. management is extremely approachable. The pay is definitely better than a lot of jobs out there. Comfortable, casual atmosphere.
3,0
Empresa que da bons salarios mas muitas horas de trabalho incluindo fins de semana a receber pagam como se fosse dia normalindo .de resto bomais ambiente de trabalho e tudo organizado a nível cada serviço
Pros
Subsidio de alimentação
Cons
Pavilhões grandes e longe onxe se pica o cartao
5,0
I enjoy working in a fast pace environment. The production is clean and the hours are steady. In my observations, DMM is expanding rapidly and will be looking to hire production operators and support. Advancement will be key in the near future with this family owned facility.
Pros
steady employment
Cons
haven't seen any so far!
4,0
un buen ambiente laboral donde he aprendido a laborar en conjunto
Pros
buen trato
Workload is heavy.
People are wonderful.

Flexibility is great

Management is great

Most enjoyable part of the job is the people and the customers. Hardest part of the job is postal regulations, they are always changing and expectations.
3,0
Family owned business that has been around for thirty plus years. People are mostly good to work with. Business is picking up and the company is growing.
3,0
its realy hard but you know every work has its own ups and downs good and bad ways. All of the workers are frendly its fun to work there but the salary is very low.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breakes
5,0
the Marriot was a great place for me to work for my first real job I got to test the waters in a lot of different areas and the staff was great as well
5,0
It realy nice to work there the people are rely good its intense when they are teling you that you have to get a lot more cars then usual they give you target beside that everething is good but I am disapointed of the salary becose of that I whant to work in the foreighn contries I am not afraid of dangerous plases or anything I am not loking for any special job just give me something well paid.
1,0
Great team disbanded due to poor leadership from upper management lack of communication disgraceful sales incentives missing the hardest working employees and rewarding cheap false numbers. Gave off very clear impression they do not care about you only about making money.
Pros
2 paid vacation days a year
Cons
poor leadership and shady business tactics.
2,0
Boa de se trabalhar
Combons funcionarios no lugar

Bom ambiemte
Pros
Nao marmita
Cons
Forcenia
4,0
Passionate mgt about FMCG sales and marketing
DMM handles many brands in various sectors

experienced people and coaching others

learn at the job
Pros
accountability and freedom to take action
5,0
I would drive the crew around to our jobs also I would help any one that need help in anyway. And any other labor I was told or asked to do.
Pros
Good pay and good people
Cons
no insurance
3,0
A typical days work would start with taking the returns and logging them onto a spread sheet on paper first then logging the details of who returned what exactly onto a database which is saved to the server. Other parts of a typical day would include sending the returns by email to my company account and uploading them to the server, also aiding my colleagues with various other tasks. The management was mainly always busy but also gave me various tasks to do. I learned more about server administration as well as how to run patch cabling and network cabling through out the building and wire it into a patch panel which is connected to the network. The hardest part of the job would be packing the orders to be distributed to various business as the warehouse was full all the time and it was difficult to find the right batch for the order. The most enjoyable part of the job was the opportunity to meet new people and interact with different ethnic groups and social groups. This gave me a much more positive outlook on the world and ethnic origins and also increased my discontent towards racism and discrimination of any form.
Pros
lovely colleagues, good hours, calm and enjoyable atmosphere.
Cons
disorganised, not much to do through out the day.