DSL Telecom

DSL Telecom Employee Reviews

Awesome Culture!

DSL Telecom has honestly has one of best working environments and culture , being fast paced and positive. Everyone is friendly and helpful. They will go above and beyound to help you succeed and grow, which is great as there is lots of opportunity in the business if you want to grow.

Pros

Great culture and opportunities

Cons

Only con is that you missing out on a great opportunity if you dont apply.

Fast pace, fun environment and always innovating.

Typical day at work: Everybody shares the desire to achieve success, so we have fun but at the same time we make sure the job gets done. What I've learned: There is something new every day, but over all I would say I've learnt that understanding others perspectives are crucial to how you tackle challenges. Management: Always ready to help. Workplace culture: Success is our duty, obligation and responsibility. Hardest part of the job: Everything has its challenges, therefore in my opinion there are no hardest part of the job. Most enjoyable part of the job: My colleagues our energy and the work ethic.

Pros

Great tools are available to anyone wanting to make a success.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind

Excellent Career Opportunities

During my 5 years working at DSL Telecom, I have seen the company grow rapidly and quadruple in size which is rare in these times. A lot of effort is put into training and employee's personal growth and if you apply yourself consistently, there is great opportunity to advance your career.

Productive & Succesful Environment

DSL Telecom offers career opportunities designed for success. The high-paced environment helps employees thrive and everyone has a great time at work, but that positivity is based on achieving results, hitting targets and being succesful all-round. I wouldn't advise applying for a position at DSL Telecom is you're lazy, it's the perfect opportunity for anyone looking to build a career, gain knowledge, grow and succeed, and is willing to work hard for it.

Pros

Environment, Motivation, Growth Opportunity

Cons

Fast paced and technologically advanced

If you are highly adaptable and like working in a fast-paced environment, this company is for you. You are required to self improve, grow and learn on a continuous basis. You will have access to a strong support system, great company processes and systems and continuous training opportunities. Young, vibrant and energetic environment.

Pros

You will always be challenged

Cons

You will always be challenged

Amazing Company Culture

I love working at DSL Telecom, they care about my growth as a team member. The culture is also fun and collaborative! I love the way they provide continuous growth and training

Pros

Free lunches, Celebrate Birthdays, Company Events

Good Job

Awesome people and a good vibe and good energy. Pretty hectic and stress full as well but once you over come that feeling then you can relax as you are already at that level .

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DSL Telecom?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DSL Telecom. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.7