DSL Telecom Management reviewsReview this company
South Africa7 reviews
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 10 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Typical day at work: Everybody shares the desire to achieve success, so we have fun but at the same time we make sure the job gets done. What I've learned: There is something new every day, but over all I would say I've learnt that understanding others perspectives are crucial to how you tackle challenges. Management: Always ready to help. Workplace culture: Success is our duty, obligation and responsibility. Hardest part of the job: Everything has its challenges, therefore in my opinion there are no hardest part of the job. Most enjoyable part of the job: My colleagues our energy and the work ethic.
Great tools are available to anyone wanting to make a success.
Nothing comes to mind
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at DSL Telecom
See more DSL Telecom reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at DSL Telecom. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 10 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about DSL Telecom
- How is feedback from management delivered at DSL Telecom?3 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at DSL Telecom?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at DSL Telecom?2 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at DSL Telecom?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at DSL Telecom?One person answered
- What are the perks offered by DSL Telecom?One person answered
- How do you feel about the future of DSL Telecom?One person answered