DSV Employee Reviews

South Africa277 reviews
4,0
I injoyed working there, it really was a peaceful place to work at, relationship between core workers its perfect, managers are okay, payment are made on time
5,0
Learned to book it for delivery of cards. Management is impressive. Having to finish all and not leave any call backs .On a Friday we could wear jeans
Pros
Having team leaders help
Cons
Don't leave any call backs on system
5,0
The was good expierences however the management treatment was not good at all. I learnt booking appointments for clients and bringing other cards to the branch, data capturing and stats.
Pros
Cons
Normal hours
5,0
Its help me to increase my knowledge and gaining a lot of experience in IT support environments. And it help me to know how to handle a pressure form users and alo making sure that you meet a client expectations.
4,0
The management of DSV Solution especially Supervisors and team leaders,they must work together as a team with the employees. Treat all employees equal
Decent work experience.
Hardly any opportunity for advancement.

Management makes decisions without consulting the drivers.

Driver salaries could be better.
Pros
Get to drive around and interact with many people.
Cons
Measly pay.
4,0
They must try and get more security on the vehicle that have customers goods and normal hours must be considered. but overall they are a good company.
2,0
There was opportunity to grow and The only thing i gained was The qualification levels, The employees and staff are very professional and i enjoyed working.
4,0
I've managed to work under pressure, with lack of support from management to subordinate,am working Monday to Sunday with only one day off which is Saturday, so am ready for any challenge.
Since am working under labour broker (adcorpblu) for five years now.
5,0
Dsv is a great company where they don't close down on employees and all employees growth within the company by not Letting them stick just what they came to do.
4,0
I am hard smart worker who pays attention to detail and ensure that the work is done. The people at DSV is good and work exllent and very productive in there work.
5,0
Good company with good management experienced staff and good culture you will learn more skills and more thing that will put you in good profile,Good time management and delivery in good condition to try to meet the levels of the their best
3,0
They don't pay well when you are working for owner driver.They don't have a finishing time.You work till late but not getting paid for that overtime.
Pros
Learn the places
Cons
No finishing time
4,0
Good company to grow up and to learn more about the business across the world, traveling around the province and meetings new friends and colleagues have fun
4,0
With my experience working for DSV under a labour broker from June 2017 to date is that being promoted is the hardest thing to get, you can work under a labour broker until retirement.
Another thing is that maybe if the company can pay employees as their work load it could be more reasonable as I work on a very busy site as a forklift operator alone.overrall the challenge keeps me going.
5,0
Working at DSV I'm getting the experience as administration assistant .
I'm learning new things every day .

Am improving my skills and knowledgeable.
3,0
Hectic and fast paced needs constration and pay attention to details as well taking good care of company truck.responsible for any damages on truck and loads.
4,0
We were working on shift,the company they took care of us on late shift,we were working some weekends changing weekend in and weekend off we work hard so that we can finished our orders.
4,0
It values their clients and make sure that their clients comes first. The promise they make they fulfill it that the clients received their deliveries on time and In good condition.
3,0
Good person love to work and challenges and learn new things in company and gives advises how we can change things in a company and make people to be unite
3,0
If they can give positions according to the experience and qualification that will grow the business. I wish the management can work hand to hand with workers so that the work flow goes smooth.