DSV
3,4 out of 5 stars.

DSV

DSV Employee Review

Delivery and collections

I am very passionate on working as a team,honesty and hard working person.I am reliable person and I can work extra mile.I am always obey the rules and regulations of the company and respect all people weather young or old regardless race or gender.I also not have any problem to sent me outside the country to do deliveries and collections.

Pros

13pm

Cons

6am to 6 pm

3,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
5,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
4,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
5,0 out of 5 stars for Management
5,0 out of 5 stars for Culture

Same role

It was nice place to work at and it was also productive and grow professionally where i can utilize my skills and knowledge appropriately.I enjoyed alot to work for the company

Pros

No free lunches

Cons

Yes long hours sometimes
Same role

Stressful place

Polokwane branch is full of incompetance management and autocratic leaders.management also do their own business with company assets.overtime is something that we working for it everyday but at the end of the month you get nothing.eg everyday friday our normal working hours is 10hours,they are defrauding company system and policies by robbing their employees overtime.

Pros

Nothing special about about polokwane branch

Cons

Long hours no overtime in polokwane branch
Same location

Enjoyed every moment

Log in to my computer,check my emails to see if there is no urgent matter that my boss needs to be done. After I will correspond to emails that I have been sent by my co-wokers. After I will proceed with my filling,submiting necessary documentation to various sites. Then when my boss came I will give a report on what I did and the day will proceed with extra activities and roles. What I have learnt in UTi is to make your work your priority and always adhere and respect your seniors. Working with such a huge team has taught me that everyone is unique and special, despite the fact that we from different backgrounds.I worked well with co-workers. I enjoyed evry moment of my internship and there no hard parts on the job.

Pros

Lunch with my boss

Cons

Don`t have

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DSV. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 1 736 reviews

3,2 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,2 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,0 out of 5 stars for Management
3,2 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • DSV
  • Delivery and collections
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?