DSV
3,4 out of 5 stars.

DSV

DSV Employee Review

Enjoyed every moment

Log in to my computer,check my emails to see if there is no urgent matter that my boss needs to be done. After I will correspond to emails that I have been sent by my co-wokers. After I will proceed with my filling,submiting necessary documentation to various sites. Then when my boss came I will give a report on what I did and the day will proceed with extra activities and roles. What I have learnt in UTi is to make your work your priority and always adhere and respect your seniors. Working with such a huge team has taught me that everyone is unique and special, despite the fact that we from different backgrounds.I worked well with co-workers. I enjoyed evry moment of my internship and there no hard parts on the job.

Pros

Lunch with my boss

Cons

Don`t have

3,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
1,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
1,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
2,0 out of 5 stars for Management
3,0 out of 5 stars for Culture

Same role

fun workplace but workers need to be paid more to increase productivity

A typical day at UTi varies from day to day but mostly includes a lot of paperwork being on the e-mails and being i contact with the staff as i work in the Human Resources Department.I have learnt quiet a lot but i think if there's one thing that i will take with me going forward is always strive to be the best you can be and be a good TEAM PLAYER.My co-workers are a breath of fresh air, very nice to work with and i wouldn't say there is a hardest thing about my job because i enjoy working with people its just that the salary is not good as i am the bread winner at home and as they would say in my culture' As a young black child you share your success with your family'
Same location

Delivery and collections

I am very passionate on working as a team,honesty and hard working person.I am reliable person and I can work extra mile.I am always obey the rules and regulations of the company and respect all people weather young or old regardless race or gender.I also not have any problem to sent me outside the country to do deliveries and collections.

Pros

13pm

Cons

6am to 6 pm
Same location

Productive and training provider

-I had a smoth day( with few challenges) at work even though there is one job description which i felt like it was repeating evryday -I learned how to solve problems,to be independent and also working in a team, Learn to communicate and I also learn to be responsible -I get along very well with my colegues and we work together very well - The hardest part of the Job is when the container is hijacked. I need the transporter statement. I need to explain to the client, Insurance and the police need to be involved.And a decision has to be made by management on who will be paying for those containers - When I meet my target and being

Pros

Free drinks every second friday

Cons

Less pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DSV. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 1 748 reviews