DSV Employee Review

I gained all the knowledge i needed

2,0
25 May 2020
There was opportunity to grow and The only thing i gained was The qualification levels, The employees and staff are very professional and i enjoyed working.
2,0Work/Life Balance
3,0
18 February 2020
Same role
Adminstrator (Current Employee) - Germiston, Gauteng
* A typical day at work would be to be productive to get as much work done as possible. * what i have learned is to always give you best for the your job to it to the best of your ability learn as much as you can from other people and to always help where you can. *Workplace culture treat everyone with respect and the same don't try and be that person who wants to be anything to get what they want to hurt people think about other peoples feelings as well, but keep things at work professional. * The hardest part of the job is knowing that you have given your all and not getting the recognition that you deserve and other people that credit for work that you have done. *Most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people all the time and learning new things.
3,0
4 January 2020
Same role
Role and Responsibilities as Pricing Administrator (Current Employee) - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Good company to work for. It's very challenging yet you get exposure in so many area of A Pharmaceutical industry. I have grown so much over the years without an experience yet it groam me to be where I am now.
4,0
11 June 2020
Same location
Tally Clerk (Former Employee) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
The management of DSV Solution especially Supervisors and team leaders,they must work together as a team with the employees. Treat all employees equal
  1. I gained all the knowledge i needed