DSV
3,4 out of 5 stars.

DSV

DSV Employee Review

productive and professional

DSV had values and cared for their clients providing them with exceptional service at all times. Very professional at all times. Making sure that all clients and external clients , branches had their stock on time

4,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
4,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
4,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
4,0 out of 5 stars for Management
4,0 out of 5 stars for Culture

Same role

Very fun and productive

The was good expierences however the management treatment was not good at all. I learnt booking appointments for clients and bringing other cards to the branch, data capturing and stats.

Pros

Cons

Normal hours
Same role

Fastpaced and stressful

Working at DSV was extremely fast paced, which i have no problem with however management was not pleasant. It did not matter how you approached her or a situation, she would always speak to you with disrespect which was not pleasant and thus always kept you on edge and made you feel stressed and as though your job is unsafe.
Same location

Good working environment

As workers we work hard to be employed permanently but at Dsv you can work 5years no permanent for you. I was a hardworker within 3 months I received an award for employee of the month. As soon as I saw there were no prospect for permanent employment I resigned. It was a experience I got from Dsv but we can't work for the rest of our lives as temporal workers.

Pros

No such thing

Cons

Yes long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DSV. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 1 732 reviews

3,2 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,2 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,0 out of 5 stars for Management
3,2 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • DSV
  • productive and professional
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?