DSV Employee Review

We work under pressure so that we can meet target

4,0
11 March 2020
We were working on shift,the company they took care of us on late shift,we were working some weekends changing weekend in and weekend off we work hard so that we can finished our orders.
3,0
7 January 2020
Same role
picker/packer (Former Employee) - Centurion, Gauteng
Working with dsv it was very good with culture, benefits and everything but I was not happy working this the clients of dsv which is vwsa because the is a discrimination and apartheid between those two companies they don't treat us equally also including our side management of dsv he was also have an apartheid with workers. Workers was not happy at all about the treatment of our management.
4,0
29 March 2019
Same role
Picker, Packer, Stock Control (Former Employee) - Parow, Western Cape
A normal day-to-day basis DSV was a fun working environment. I learned things such as how to operate the Delta system, and how to do things on it that people who working there for 5 years could not. Management was to easy to communicate to and always fair in all ways possible. The hardest part of my job at DSV was the hours as work was picking up and we had to work over-time on a daily basis.
5,0
30 September 2019
Same location
Administrator (Current Employee) - East London, Eastern Cape
Working for DSV has been rewarding in a way that an opportunity was given to me without any working experience, but now I've gain a lot of it and i have been capacitated in Excel and Emails and lot of Administration