DSV
3,4 out of 5 stars.

DSV

DSV Employee Review

you strictly need to follow process

You strictly need to adhere to company process in order to be able to help client otherwise you can be marked down by client, we also get training for example how to use new system, you also need to use your soft skills in order to calm down angry clients.

3,0 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,0 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,0 out of 5 stars for Management
3,0 out of 5 stars for Culture

Call agent outbound

Learned to book it for delivery of cards. Management is impressive. Having to finish all and not leave any call backs .On a Friday we could wear jeans

Pros

Having team leaders help

Cons

Don't leave any call backs on system

Productive and Professional

A good Fun Environment and it is very Professional and clean,treat Employees Equaly and appreciate and acknowledges their employees,we are all family and care about each other.

Pros

Sports activies and family days

Cons

Long Hours
Same role

work enviroment and not much to enjoy about the place

Ensure target is met everyday. the job groomed me to be more patient with people and learned a lot of listening skills and how to control my tone, am so calm even though I feel like shouting my lungs out. Part about the work enviroment I love the most is the family orientation of the team, we are a team, work as a team and play as a team. Reasoning with clients and adabting to changing working conditions.

Pros

Leaving work early when there is no work available.

Cons

Every minute is to be spent on the phone and no free minutes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DSV. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 1 735 reviews

3,2 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,2 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,0 out of 5 stars for Management
3,2 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • DSV
  • you strictly need to follow process