DSV

DSV Employee Reviews

Found 283 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,659 reviews

detail oriented, be driven and have an open mind to learn.

Check emails, Requirements for the day. One needs to be able to think out of box.It is a client services environment. Be willing to learn on the job.

Pros

13th check _ culture the company staff is generally very professional.

Cons

No medical aid _benefits and long hours

It was nice place to work at and it was also productive and grow professionally where i can utilize my skills and knowledge appropriately.I enjoyed alot to work for the company

Pros

No free lunches

Cons

Yes long hours sometimes

Stressful place

Polokwane branch is full of incompetance management and autocratic leaders.management also do their own business with company assets.overtime is something that we working for it everyday but at the end of the month you get nothing.eg everyday friday our normal working hours is 10hours,they are defrauding company system and policies by robbing their employees overtime.

Pros

Nothing special about about polokwane branch

Cons

Long hours no overtime in polokwane branch

Productive and feel home

Working at Dsv was nice,simple job, their rules,regulations also simple,was enjoy as Working different places around Gauteng, you only done when fish delivery

Pros

Free access for GPS

Cons

Fair hours

Productive and fun working environment

Woringthere wassuch a great learning experience This wanting me to go further into rhe pharmaceutical field Pharmacy is great career. Working with all those qualified employees really made me feel like im in a professional working environment.

Pros

Free transport when working overtime

Cons

Never would have resigned, unfair manager left me no choice.i was required to cover two jobs on night shift and it was wearing me down. Old management was fair since they always assigned a driver and a dispatch clerk, not one person for both roles

Pros

Bonuses and medical aid

Cons

Night shift more busy than day shift

No growth

Communication is very poorLots of work politicsNo incentives The labor rules are different compare to other companiesFavouritism from management

It is a good company to work for

I injoyed working there, it really was a peaceful place to work at, relationship between core workers its perfect, managers are okay, payment are made on time

Call agent outbound

Learned to book it for delivery of cards. Management is impressive. Having to finish all and not leave any call backs .On a Friday we could wear jeans

Pros

Having team leaders help

Cons

Don't leave any call backs on system

Very fun and productive

The was good expierences however the management treatment was not good at all. I learnt booking appointments for clients and bringing other cards to the branch, data capturing and stats.

Pros

Cons

Normal hours

It was great to work as an IT support at DSV I spend a year working there and its was very helpful.

Its help me to increase my knowledge and gaining a lot of experience in IT support environments. And it help me to know how to handle a pressure form users and alo making sure that you meet a client expectations.

Working together as team

The management of DSV Solution especially Supervisors and team leaders,they must work together as a team with the employees. Treat all employees equal

Meagre.

Decent work experience. Hardly any opportunity for advancement. Management makes decisions without consulting the drivers. Driver salaries could be better.

Pros

Get to drive around and interact with many people.

Cons

Measly pay.

Security

They must try and get more security on the vehicle that have customers goods and normal hours must be considered. but overall they are a good company.

I gained all the knowledge i needed

There was opportunity to grow and The only thing i gained was The qualification levels, The employees and staff are very professional and i enjoyed working.

Too much pressure

I've managed to work under pressure, with lack of support from management to subordinate,am working Monday to Sunday with only one day off which is Saturday, so am ready for any challenge. Since am working under labour broker (adcorpblu) for five years now.

The environment is good and open for growth

Dsv is a great company where they don't close down on employees and all employees growth within the company by not Letting them stick just what they came to do.

Good

I am hard smart worker who pays attention to detail and ensure that the work is done. The people at DSV is good and work exllent and very productive in there work.

Productive.good delivery in time

Good company with good management experienced staff and good culture you will learn more skills and more thing that will put you in good profile,Good time management and delivery in good condition to try to meet the levels of the their best

It is not good to work for owner driver.

They don't pay well when you are working for owner driver.They don't have a finishing time.You work till late but not getting paid for that overtime.

Pros

Learn the places

Cons

No finishing time

Good environment, place to learn opportunity to grow up

Good company to grow up and to learn more about the business across the world, traveling around the province and meetings new friends and colleagues have fun

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DSV. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• DSV