DSV

DSV Employee Reviews in Bloemfontein, Free State

Bloemfontein, Free State3 reviews

3,2Work-Life Balance

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 1 736 reviews

I have learn a management work and other work like driving a forklift to unload the truck.

I was a senior checker and a forklift driver doing job everyday(filling.sorting parcels for delivery)doing administration work.going miles to help client.

pleasent

very busy. I have learned a lot over my 13 years at DSV even if I was scared at first doing new things but I must say it showed me a lot about my self and that if I really put my mind to it anything can be done. I have worked with a lot of Management of my time at DSV and most of them instilled something in me that I will forever be grateful for. I really enjoy working with each and every person at Dsv .When I achieve something that I never thought I could do.

Pros

staff

Cons

not working over wekends and P/H

company is good,management very poor

Good environment amongst workers but management is very poor undermines people,buyest and racially discriminates ,the most enjoyable part about working there is that you meet a lot of clients so that has boosted my character on how to deal with deferent kinds of people

Pros

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DSV. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 1 736 reviews