DSV Employee Reviews in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal

The management of DSV Solution especially Supervisors and team leaders,they must work together as a team with the employees. Treat all employees equal
There was opportunity to grow and The only thing i gained was The qualification levels, The employees and staff are very professional and i enjoyed working.
There is no growth in a hurry, retrenchment on a large scale. Personally i would rather work in a happy working environment and not be suppressed. everyone has their own opinion though
Pros
Cons
no growth
Good environment, friendly staff, support managers working long hours they care more for their employees, a safe environment for someone to work at they All over
I am hard working person and I can work in group and very respecting person, helpful and good heart. I am clean wear properly, good examplery to my job
Would recommend others to apply for job opportunities. I would also like to thank dsv for the opportunity of working and studying via their company. It was my first experience in the outdoor world as well as my first work experience.
An organised and well planned day. Accommodating and accounting for responsibility. Meticulous and detailed effort. Perfection and Tasks Completed within the deadline issued.
There was a buy out so things were a little unsettled. Location was in Town so not always the best. Changes in the workplace when i started so that was the beginning.
Pros
Cons
Needed more modern approach
the environment is accommodative . fun to work there. I have learnt a lot of thing such as reading different ocean import documation. working on the system cargo wise. working on excel, outlooks and reading reports.
Pros
given free time if you work extra hours
Cons
lot of work and is a repeat of the same things day in day out
This is privately own small company from chatsworth. Which does job for large and medium courier companies. Hard work &long hours which are not awarded for.
Pros
Use you discraction and work
Cons
Long hours no overtime.
Am always on the road/at customers so I deal with customers making sure that my deliveries of the day are complete. We have a friendly crew,the hardest part of the job is in the monthend where job comes in big bulks.Dsv took over from well known UTi pharma,so yeah they kinda new in SA as they come from Germany, but so far it is good to work with them. Xmas parties is the best time for everyone of us.
Pros
fun times
Cons
Daily multi taskingNew experience every dayUnderstanding ManagementHardest part is physical labour
Pros
do not work weekends and public holidays and shut down period end of the year
Cons
when its month end because we have to do queries. I learnt alot about the campany and its values. The management is highly trained and always does thing on a right way. They motivational people and always keep smilling.The hardest part of the job is when there is a problem with sipment.I enjoy when our manager recommend us and encourage us.
Pros
n/a
Cons
work on weekends when we have ba ck log.
  1. Durban, KwaZulu-Natal