DSV

DSV Employee Reviews in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal

Durban, KwaZulu-Natal13 reviews

Found 13 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,687 reviews

Working together as team

The management of DSV Solution especially Supervisors and team leaders,they must work together as a team with the employees. Treat all employees equal

I gained all the knowledge i needed

There was opportunity to grow and The only thing i gained was The qualification levels, The employees and staff are very professional and i enjoyed working.

Fast Paced

There is no growth in a hurry, retrenchment on a large scale. Personally i would rather work in a happy working environment and not be suppressed. everyone has their own opinion though

Pros

Cons

no growth

A good company well established

Good environment, friendly staff, support managers working long hours they care more for their employees, a safe environment for someone to work at they All over

I love my job

I am hard working person and I can work in group and very respecting person, helpful and good heart. I am clean wear properly, good examplery to my job

Good company

Would recommend others to apply for job opportunities. I would also like to thank dsv for the opportunity of working and studying via their company. It was my first experience in the outdoor world as well as my first work experience.

Productive and Focussed Environment

An organised and well planned day. Accommodating and accounting for responsibility. Meticulous and detailed effort. Perfection and Tasks Completed within the deadline issued.

Productive workplace but needing Change

There was a buy out so things were a little unsettled. Location was in Town so not always the best. Changes in the workplace when i started so that was the beginning.

Pros

Cons

Needed more modern approach

it is flexible and fun but gets hectic most of the time

the environment is accommodative . fun to work there. I have learnt a lot of thing such as reading different ocean import documation. working on the system cargo wise. working on excel, outlooks and reading reports.

Pros

given free time if you work extra hours

Cons

lot of work and is a repeat of the same things day in day out

Exploisive&tirering

This is privately own small company from chatsworth. Which does job for large and medium courier companies. Hard work &long hours which are not awarded for.

Pros

Use you discraction and work

Cons

Long hours no overtime.

customer driven

Am always on the road/at customers so I deal with customers making sure that my deliveries of the day are complete. We have a friendly crew,the hardest part of the job is in the monthend where job comes in big bulks.Dsv took over from well known UTi pharma,so yeah they kinda new in SA as they come from Germany, but so far it is good to work with them. Xmas parties is the best time for everyone of us.

Pros

fun times

Fun yet very stressfull

Daily multi taskingNew experience every dayUnderstanding ManagementHardest part is physical labour

Pros

do not work weekends and public holidays and shut down period end of the year

positive and enthusiastic environment

when its month end because we have to do queries. I learnt alot about the campany and its values. The management is highly trained and always does thing on a right way. They motivational people and always keep smilling.The hardest part of the job is when there is a problem with sipment.I enjoy when our manager recommend us and encourage us.

Pros

n/a

Cons

work on weekends when we have ba ck log.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DSV. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• DSV