DSV

DSV Employee Reviews in East London, Eastern Cape

East London, Eastern Cape4 reviews

3,2Work-Life Balance

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 1 735 reviews

We work under pressure so that we can meet target

We were working on shift,the company they took care of us on late shift,we were working some weekends changing weekend in and weekend off we work hard so that we can finished our orders.

Full of opportunities

Working for DSV has been rewarding in a way that an opportunity was given to me without any working experience, but now I've gain a lot of it and i have been capacitated in Excel and Emails and lot of Administration

relaxed working environment

very relaxed environment with a lot of time to complete work during the day. co workers and management very helpful and supportive.

Pros

when done with work could go home early

Cons

Skills that I've learnt at work

when its tense at the office I've leant that in life you just have to be true to yourself and others and have respect, so that you will get the same as you give to others. Being a manager is a very big skill that no one can just have it, there are certain qualities that and individual must have. and we must also be able to put ourselves in the management's position and not always blame them on how they are not fair. When you enjoy what you doing, there won't be much that can be too hard . I personally enjoy when I have work to do at work, it makes time to go faster and before I know it its time to see my family.

Pros

its a global company

Cons

working late everyday

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DSV?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DSV. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 1 735 reviews