DSV Employee Reviews in Florida, Gauteng

Decent work experience. Hardly any opportunity for advancement. Management makes decisions without consulting the drivers. Driver salaries could be better.
Pros
Get to drive around and interact with many people.
Cons
Measly pay.
Learned to book it for delivery of cards. Management is impressive. Having to finish all and not leave any call backs .On a Friday we could wear jeans
Pros
Having team leaders help
Cons
Don't leave any call backs on system
The was good expierences however the management treatment was not good at all. I learnt booking appointments for clients and bringing other cards to the branch, data capturing and stats.
Pros
Cons
Normal hours
They must try and get more security on the vehicle that have customers goods and normal hours must be considered. but overall they are a good company.
I personally found the company to be a stressful work enviroment. The mangement, was supportive and the staff was unfriendly, I wouls not recommend for anyone to work at that enviroment. Unless they are willing on working long hours and get under paid, depending on the agency they with.
Working for Dsv was amazing I gained a lot of experience and knowledge, became a customer friendly agent and made alot of friends during the years, however the management skills changed and you as an employee never had a say even if you worked there for many years you were not recognized
Best experience, with lots of pressure but able to handle a good team to work with with good communication, free spirits & dedicated to what they do & the company pays well
Cons
A good Fun Environment and it is very Professional and clean,treat Employees Equaly and appreciate and acknowledges their employees,we are all family and care about each other.
Pros
Sports activies and family days
Cons
Long Hours
unable to reach client, i learned locations ,managing trips in order, excellent service hard to manage new trips I enjoyed delivering at office parks
Pros
Tips and free lunches
Cons
over time
Dsv mounties ina company that one should go to for experience there is no growth in the company and it is a great environment with skilled and trained individuals who work with so much love for their work but management fails to meet the employees half way they fail to give employees the freedom of speech and but they deducted salaries which is not within the contract management was a dictator to employees.
Pros
No idle time
Cons
They deduct salary
The work envoronment was gud with friendly staff.I have learnt a lot about customer service and how to handle different characters of people. It was fun
Pros
non
Cons
normal hours
The job is simple and understandable. Colleagues are mature and company set up allows a freedom of expression atmosphere. Management is understanding.
Pros
Good working hours
Cons
No job security
Dsv Mounties is a great company to work for, they offered me great experiences in the working sector, supported and grew me within the company.
Pros
Aknowledgement
  1. Florida, Gauteng