DSV

DSV Employee Reviews in Florida, Gauteng

Florida, Gauteng13 reviews

Found 13 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,687 reviews

Meagre.

Decent work experience. Hardly any opportunity for advancement. Management makes decisions without consulting the drivers. Driver salaries could be better.

Pros

Get to drive around and interact with many people.

Cons

Measly pay.

Call agent outbound

Learned to book it for delivery of cards. Management is impressive. Having to finish all and not leave any call backs .On a Friday we could wear jeans

Pros

Having team leaders help

Cons

Don't leave any call backs on system

Very fun and productive

The was good expierences however the management treatment was not good at all. I learnt booking appointments for clients and bringing other cards to the branch, data capturing and stats.

Pros

Cons

Normal hours

Security

They must try and get more security on the vehicle that have customers goods and normal hours must be considered. but overall they are a good company.

stressful

I personally found the company to be a stressful work enviroment. The mangement, was supportive and the staff was unfriendly, I wouls not recommend for anyone to work at that enviroment. Unless they are willing on working long hours and get under paid, depending on the agency they with.

Good company bad management

Working for Dsv was amazing I gained a lot of experience and knowledge, became a customer friendly agent and made alot of friends during the years, however the management skills changed and you as an employee never had a say even if you worked there for many years you were not recognized

Fun work place but very bias management to some departments

Best experience, with lots of pressure but able to handle a good team to work with with good communication, free spirits & dedicated to what they do & the company pays well

Productive and Professional

A good Fun Environment and it is very Professional and clean,treat Employees Equaly and appreciate and acknowledges their employees,we are all family and care about each other.

Pros

Sports activies and family days

Cons

Long Hours

fun work place and you learn different areas

unable to reach client, i learned locations ,managing trips in order, excellent service hard to manage new trips I enjoyed delivering at office parks

Pros

Tips and free lunches

Cons

over time

Dsv mounties ina company that one should go to for experience there is no growth in the company and it is a great environment with skilled and trained individuals who work with so much love for their work but management fails to meet the employees half way they fail to give employees the freedom of speech and but they deducted salaries which is not within the contract management was a dictator to employees.

Pros

No idle time

Cons

They deduct salary

productive

The work envoronment was gud with friendly staff.I have learnt a lot about customer service and how to handle different characters of people. It was fun

Pros

non

Cons

normal hours

Productive and manageable

The job is simple and understandable. Colleagues are mature and company set up allows a freedom of expression atmosphere. Management is understanding.

Pros

Good working hours

Cons

No job security

Productive and strainous

Dsv Mounties is a great company to work for, they offered me great experiences in the working sector, supported and grew me within the company.

Pros

Aknowledgement

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DSV. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• DSV
  • Florida, Gauteng
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?