DSV

DSV Employee Reviews in Johannesburg, Gauteng

Johannesburg, Gauteng58 reviews

Found 58 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,687 reviews

detail oriented, be driven and have an open mind to learn.

Check emails, Requirements for the day. One needs to be able to think out of box.It is a client services environment. Be willing to learn on the job.

Pros

13th check _ culture the company staff is generally very professional.

Cons

No medical aid _benefits and long hours

Productive and feel home

Working at Dsv was nice,simple job, their rules,regulations also simple,was enjoy as Working different places around Gauteng, you only done when fish delivery

Pros

Free access for GPS

Cons

Fair hours

Administration assistant

Working at DSV I'm getting the experience as administration assistant . I'm learning new things every day . Am improving my skills and knowledgeable.

Working at dsv was good but growing in terms of the position they have to work on that.

If they can give positions according to the experience and qualification that will grow the business. I wish the management can work hand to hand with workers so that the work flow goes smooth.

We were exploited most of the time,I hated working there because we would work overtime and never got paid for .

She treated us like trash, always threatening us with our jobs,never allowing us to write the correct time for knocking off, would work on Saturday and she wouldn't let us sign in the register,so we worked for free on Saturday and she wouldn't even compensate us with transport money.

Good Company

Good company to work for. It's very challenging yet you get exposure in so many area of A Pharmaceutical industry. I have grown so much over the years without an experience yet it groam me to be where I am now.

Dsv is a good company

Dsv it's a good company that u can enjoy working at .its always enjoyable working as team if I have problem with something or someone has problem we solve together

A great company to work for but managers are fond to abusing their power of position.

Focus on your work and be aware of attacks from colleagues and management when the going gets tough. Management tend not to take responsibility because they want to keep a clean sheet, to an extend that they will fire you for their mistakes.

Great employer

I loved working for DSV. They recognise your achievements and there is an overall good work/life balance. I would definitely recommend working for this company and would love to join them in the current country I reside.

Productive work environment

Good employees pension benefits, not working under pressure, no one always behind you while performing your duties, there's growth in employees, be able to learn more about PC word

Pros

Holiday Benefits

Cons

Long working hours

Work is do able

There are good opportunities to advance your a career. Management is very supportive of your ideas and suggestions. Telecommuting is permitted, flexible schedule. The company offers good benefits, and also provide additional training to continue learning new skills. You get to work with some great people from all over the world.

Pros

A lot of team breakfasts, birthday celebrations, baby showers etc

Cons

job insecurity during acquisition

Very Productive company with strong corporate culture

DSV is a very productive company with strong corporate culture, that has proven its growth capabilities organically but also through M&A. DSV is a good company to work for and I will miss it very much should I have to leave.

Great team work and a great learning environment

Raising receipts Updating customer account statements Clearing unidentified and unallocated receipts Oracle/SAP Very professional environment Sufficient training supplied A lot of team building activities

Pros

A lot of team breakfasts, birthday celebrations, baby showers etc

Cons

job insecurity during acquisition

Its a good company

I was good driver working overtime as other drivers were working as a team doing my delivery on time I was happy to work there.I was put a smile to everyone next to me

Pros

Carry lunch box

fun work place and team working is priorities

working five days a week and weekends and holidays off I leaned how to communicate with people I work with and team work the management is so supportive

Pros

one hour lunch

Cons

overtime is mybe working up to twelf hours a day

Productive and respected place

Hi working at DSV was a great opportunity for start. The management is very strict and so understood because every time you get at work on time. I really enjoy working at DSV to gain experience.

Pros

No free launch

productive fun workplace

it is a good enviremoent to work in and easy adjustable to.it has great people and the mangers are good.they make sure you understand your job specs and what is required of you

Excessive work no reward

Poor management that make poor decisions they dont value staff If you not part of the boys club forget progressing .They dont care about BBBEE progression .

Pros

Cons

Long Hours, Poor Executive Management team

One is surrounded by hardworking, focused individuals who strive to get ahead. A typical day at work would be 8 hours. Dealing with clients and also reporting to management.

Pros

One Hour Lunch

Challenging and fast paced

Being a global company, we work in a very challenging and fast paced environment. You have to think fast on your feet and juggle multiple tasks/projects at the same time. We have a nice structure and the work/life balance is very important to the management of our company which I like. I enjoy the different range of projects I get to work on as well as the range & scope of complexity of each.

Pros

Flexi work hours

Good workplace

I enjoyed working at DSV South Africa as an IT learner and I gained loads of experience there and I worked very well with my colleagues, It is a very professional environment and good place to work at.

Pros

Free beers on friday

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DSV. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• DSV