DSV Employee Reviews in Johannesburg, Gauteng

If they can give positions according to the experience and qualification that will grow the business. I wish the management can work hand to hand with workers so that the work flow goes smooth.
Working at DSV I'm getting the experience as administration assistant . I'm learning new things every day . Am improving my skills and knowledgeable.
She treated us like trash, always threatening us with our jobs,never allowing us to write the correct time for knocking off, would work on Saturday and she wouldn't let us sign in the register,so we worked for free on Saturday and she wouldn't even compensate us with transport money.
Good company to work for. It's very challenging yet you get exposure in so many area of A Pharmaceutical industry. I have grown so much over the years without an experience yet it groam me to be where I am now.
Dsv it's a good company that u can enjoy working at .its always enjoyable working as team if I have problem with something or someone has problem we solve together
Focus on your work and be aware of attacks from colleagues and management when the going gets tough. Management tend not to take responsibility because they want to keep a clean sheet, to an extend that they will fire you for their mistakes.
I loved working for DSV. They recognise your achievements and there is an overall good work/life balance. I would definitely recommend working for this company and would love to join them in the current country I reside.
Good employees pension benefits, not working under pressure, no one always behind you while performing your duties, there's growth in employees, be able to learn more about PC word
Pros
Holiday Benefits
Cons
Long working hours
There are good opportunities to advance your a career. Management is very supportive of your ideas and suggestions. Telecommuting is permitted, flexible schedule. The company offers good benefits, and also provide additional training to continue learning new skills. You get to work with some great people from all over the world.
Pros
A lot of team breakfasts, birthday celebrations, baby showers etc
Cons
job insecurity during acquisition
DSV is a very productive company with strong corporate culture, that has proven its growth capabilities organically but also through M&A. DSV is a good company to work for and I will miss it very much should I have to leave.
Raising receipts Updating customer account statements Clearing unidentified and unallocated receipts Oracle/SAP Very professional environment Sufficient training supplied A lot of team building activities
Pros
A lot of team breakfasts, birthday celebrations, baby showers etc
Cons
job insecurity during acquisition
I was good driver working overtime as other drivers were working as a team doing my delivery on time I was happy to work there.I was put a smile to everyone next to me
Pros
Carry lunch box
working five days a week and weekends and holidays off I leaned how to communicate with people I work with and team work the management is so supportive
Pros
one hour lunch
Cons
overtime is mybe working up to twelf hours a day
Hi working at DSV was a great opportunity for start. The management is very strict and so understood because every time you get at work on time. I really enjoy working at DSV to gain experience.
Pros
No free launch
Cons
it is a good enviremoent to work in and easy adjustable to.it has great people and the mangers are good.they make sure you understand your job specs and what is required of you
Poor management that make poor decisions they dont value staff If you not part of the boys club forget progressing .They dont care about BBBEE progression .
Pros
Cons
Long Hours, Poor Executive Management team
One is surrounded by hardworking, focused individuals who strive to get ahead. A typical day at work would be 8 hours. Dealing with clients and also reporting to management.
Pros
One Hour Lunch
Cons
Being a global company, we work in a very challenging and fast paced environment. You have to think fast on your feet and juggle multiple tasks/projects at the same time. We have a nice structure and the work/life balance is very important to the management of our company which I like. I enjoy the different range of projects I get to work on as well as the range & scope of complexity of each.
Pros
Flexi work hours
Cons
I enjoyed working at DSV South Africa as an IT learner and I gained loads of experience there and I worked very well with my colleagues, It is a very professional environment and good place to work at.
Pros
Free beers on friday
Cons
This was one of the greatest companies to work for. From management to co-workers you get a fantastic support structure. Sometimes the hours were crazy... but overall wonderful!
Pros
Weekend offs
Cons
Inconsistent hours
The culture was exciting,working with different departments .Management had unique techniques to get the staff motivated and motivated all the time
Pros
Team buildings
Cons
Month end pressure
  1. Johannesburg, Gauteng