DSV

Administrative Assistant11 reviews
South Africa11 reviews

Found 11 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,687 reviews

No growth

Communication is very poorLots of work politicsNo incentives The labor rules are different compare to other companiesFavouritism from management

Administration assistant

Working at DSV I'm getting the experience as administration assistant . I'm learning new things every day . Am improving my skills and knowledgeable.

Productive and team work

The work environment is very good and management and team were supportive.The workplace is very conducive and enjoyable.Time pressure on despatching.

A great company to work for but managers are fond to abusing their power of position.

Focus on your work and be aware of attacks from colleagues and management when the going gets tough. Management tend not to take responsibility because they want to keep a clean sheet, to an extend that they will fire you for their mistakes.

Work is do able

There are good opportunities to advance your a career. Management is very supportive of your ideas and suggestions. Telecommuting is permitted, flexible schedule. The company offers good benefits, and also provide additional training to continue learning new skills. You get to work with some great people from all over the world.

Pros

A lot of team breakfasts, birthday celebrations, baby showers etc

Cons

job insecurity during acquisition

Work is do able

I enjoy doing my work but I feel as though there is not enough room for me to grow within the business. I have learnt a lot in teamwork and communication.

fun work place and team working is priorities

working five days a week and weekends and holidays off I leaned how to communicate with people I work with and team work the management is so supportive

Pros

one hour lunch

Cons

overtime is mybe working up to twelf hours a day

Fun working place

When working for Dsv you must be someone who value customer relations and always pay attention to detail on what you do always make sure service is delivered to clients.

Pros

Weekend off

Cons

Less salary

productive

Its hectic days as usual as its a global logistics. you get to learn a lot everyday as you face different clients. the management as cool. African workplace and the hardest part of the job is to deal with the difficulties of the drivers and the most enjoyable part of the job is when your work is complete,100%.

Pros

short break

Cons

overtime

Loved DSV

I worked at DSV for 6 years and as usual all companies have their ups and downs. But that was my second home. The staff was like family. Everything was always done the proper way.

Pros

Flexi hours

Cons

Overtime

Operations

working for this company is quiet nice,, it's highly recognised the only problem is distance/transport if using public transport.

Pros

working experience is broad

Cons

Short lunch break, limit facilities, i.e toilet, cateen equipment insufficient

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DSV. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• DSV