DSV Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

Focus on your work and be aware of attacks from colleagues and management when the going gets tough. Management tend not to take responsibility because they want to keep a clean sheet, to an extend that they will fire you for their mistakes.
Working at DSV I'm getting the experience as administration assistant . I'm learning new things every day . Am improving my skills and knowledgeable.
The work environment is very good and management and team were supportive.The workplace is very conducive and enjoyable.Time pressure on despatching.
There are good opportunities to advance your a career. Management is very supportive of your ideas and suggestions. Telecommuting is permitted, flexible schedule. The company offers good benefits, and also provide additional training to continue learning new skills. You get to work with some great people from all over the world.
Pros
A lot of team breakfasts, birthday celebrations, baby showers etc
Cons
job insecurity during acquisition
I enjoy doing my work but I feel as though there is not enough room for me to grow within the business. I have learnt a lot in teamwork and communication.
working five days a week and weekends and holidays off I leaned how to communicate with people I work with and team work the management is so supportive
Pros
one hour lunch
Cons
overtime is mybe working up to twelf hours a day
When working for Dsv you must be someone who value customer relations and always pay attention to detail on what you do always make sure service is delivered to clients.
Pros
Weekend off
Cons
Less salary
Its hectic days as usual as its a global logistics. you get to learn a lot everyday as you face different clients. the management as cool. African workplace and the hardest part of the job is to deal with the difficulties of the drivers and the most enjoyable part of the job is when your work is complete,100%.
Pros
short break
Cons
overtime
I worked at DSV for 6 years and as usual all companies have their ups and downs. But that was my second home. The staff was like family. Everything was always done the proper way.
Pros
Flexi hours
Cons
Overtime
working for this company is quiet nice,, it's highly recognised the only problem is distance/transport if using public transport.
Pros
working experience is broad
Cons
Short lunch break, limit facilities, i.e toilet, cateen equipment insufficient
  1. Administrative Assistant