DSV Employee Reviews for Administrative Clerk

It values their clients and make sure that their clients comes first. The promise they make they fulfill it that the clients received their deliveries on time and In good condition.
She treated us like trash, always threatening us with our jobs,never allowing us to write the correct time for knocking off, would work on Saturday and she wouldn't let us sign in the register,so we worked for free on Saturday and she wouldn't even compensate us with transport money.
Best experience, with lots of pressure but able to handle a good team to work with with good communication, free spirits & dedicated to what they do & the company pays well
Cons
I learned how to operate at an office space, fun, hardworking and diligent work. Our bosses assisted on our work. As hard as it was, maybe my team and I made it till the end.
Pros
Learning new work on the system
Cons
Lots of work
DSV Is a productive and successful company. each and every individual that joins grows in within the first day on board.
Pros
bursary
Cons
All is well. hard workers friendly environment productive working place
Pros
friendly enviroment
Cons
For the past three years I have worked as an administrative clerk at a busy logistics company called UTI Mounties Division, where I have developed my freight forwarding and administrative service skills. Although I have greatly enjoyed this role, I am looking for a new challenge that will provide me with the opportunity to further develop my ambitious career. A typical day day at work will be with clients quering their parcels and expecting to be deliverd with immediate effect, as an employee one should make sure that clients parcels should be deliverd on time effectively and efficiently.
Pros
staff wellness
Cons
no team buildings
Receiving admin stock count KPI Creat a Pick on CRF Update the reports