DSV Employee Reviews for Administrator

* A typical day at work would be to be productive to get as much work done as possible. * what i have learned is to always give you best for the your job to it to the best of your ability learn as much as you can from other people and to always help where you can. *Workplace culture treat everyone with respect and the same don't try and be that person who wants to be anything to get what they want to hurt people think about other peoples feelings as well, but keep things at work professional. * The hardest part of the job is knowing that you have given your all and not getting the recognition that you deserve and other people that credit for work that you have done. *Most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people all the time and learning new things.
There was opportunity to grow and The only thing i gained was The qualification levels, The employees and staff are very professional and i enjoyed working.
Good company to work for. It's very challenging yet you get exposure in so many area of A Pharmaceutical industry. I have grown so much over the years without an experience yet it groam me to be where I am now.
Working for DSV has been rewarding in a way that an opportunity was given to me without any working experience, but now I've gain a lot of it and i have been capacitated in Excel and Emails and lot of Administration
A typical day at work, fast environment and stressful very stressful- deadline driven, having targets set for that specific day. I have learned allot advanced my skills, Excel and Grew Stronger and wiser as a person. My Co workers are great to work with, we always there to help one another out when needed. The hardest part of my job, there is no hardest part which I believe as one has the capability to do whatever you put your mind to do.