DSV Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

DSV had values and cared for their clients providing them with exceptional service at all times. Very professional at all times. Making sure that all clients and external clients , branches had their stock on time
The was good expierences however the management treatment was not good at all. I learnt booking appointments for clients and bringing other cards to the branch, data capturing and stats.
Pros
Cons
Normal hours
Working at DSV was extremely fast paced, which i have no problem with however management was not pleasant. It did not matter how you approached her or a situation, she would always speak to you with disrespect which was not pleasant and thus always kept you on edge and made you feel stressed and as though your job is unsafe.
Being part of the team gave more experience in terms of customer relations and be able to understand customer queries.Growth, experienced and knowledge and team work also played much role in me whilst was still within the company.
Pros
Normal lunch hours
Cons
Normal working hours
it is a good enviremoent to work in and easy adjustable to.it has great people and the mangers are good.they make sure you understand your job specs and what is required of you
the manager was very hard to please. but overall, the experience was great. clock in in the morning, log on your system and start taking calls. supervisor was amazing and his willingness to assist any given time was excellent. team leaders did their work good. the best part of my job was knowing I went over and above every single day to assist every single caller who needed my help and being told that I am doing a great job.
Pros
overtime
Cons
no permanancy
The work envoronment was gud with friendly staff.I have learnt a lot about customer service and how to handle different characters of people. It was fun
Pros
non
Cons
normal hours
A typical day at work is when the day starts we are receiving calls from clients requesting to be contacted back as they would like to change delivery addresses or asking that we deliver at an alternative time or date. I have learnt to be patient and that the client can respond to you however you need to be professional at all times. The management team at the company is quite helpful as they are there to assist especially when there is a client who no longer wants to speak to you but to your superior because of something beyond your control. Hardest part is dealing with irate clients who don't want to listen to reason. We have our monthly meetings whereby we find out how the previous month deliveries went this is what I enjoy most.
Pros
Rewards and recognition
Cons
Working overtime when the volumes are high
Severe Micro Management. No interest in employee wellness, job satisfaction or retention of employees. Very high pressure environment High staff turnover, from floor personnel to higher management. No incentives to perform well. (All comments based on Contact Center environment only).
Uti. Is the good Company , I ve learned lot of tihings in Uti on how to handle the pressure, dealing with irate client and be responsible for my work and working as a team.
Pros
we bring our own lunch
Cons
7;30 to 17;00
  1. Call Center Representative