DSV

DSV Employee Reviews for Clerk

Clerk18 reviews
South Africa18 reviews

Found 18 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,687 reviews

It is a good company to work for

I injoyed working there, it really was a peaceful place to work at, relationship between core workers its perfect, managers are okay, payment are made on time

Working together as team

The management of DSV Solution especially Supervisors and team leaders,they must work together as a team with the employees. Treat all employees equal

The service was good

It values their clients and make sure that their clients comes first. The promise they make they fulfill it that the clients received their deliveries on time and In good condition.

Good company

Would recommend others to apply for job opportunities. I would also like to thank dsv for the opportunity of working and studying via their company. It was my first experience in the outdoor world as well as my first work experience.

Very good company to work at

I worked mainly with all the intercompany accounts. I raelly enjoyed liaising with all our overseas colleagues. I loved my job at DSV. DSV has a young dinamic team. Learned to work on SAP accounting system.

Pros

Flexi hours

Cons

At month end long hours is expected.

Fun Work Place

A typical day here require you to do as many Import and Export Invoices as is possible. Management have a lot of people they need to keep an eye on and it is a very busy office.

Pros

Lots of parties

Cons

End of Contract

Productive and workable workplace.

. I enjoy very much working working under this company, where even if come to work having a little tension, some client indeed will make your day even better. . The hardest part of this job is when i have to solve other people's queries, of which i enjoy very much talking with client given them the service they deserve. .I am working with kind very reliable co-worker, i say that because we do help each other in different ways, they are not selective, we are a great team. .What i have learned in this organisation is working with different people and tribes, like i turned to know other people's cultures and they way they live.

Pros

Sometimes i have an arguments with the guys who order and issue the stationery, because they order less stock to save costs.

Cons

Dfficulties in managing people from various background.

DSV Is a productive and successful company. each and every individual that joins grows in within the first day on board.

Pros

bursary

Cons

Clients can be so rude when you will be talking to them over the phone. Clients can deny giving you the full details pertaining to their parcels that would have been delayed. Credit controllers can delay to email correct account numbers to transfer clients invoices for re-invoicing to the correct accounts such that month ends will be so busy.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Long hours unpaid overtimes

good place to work

Very busy site ,Dealing with clients, Good management, Disciplined co-workers, redirecting a lost parcel, capturing

Pros

Cons

Long Hours

Excellent logistic company.

Stable company They assisted with the learnership and employment I would work for them anytime a job comes up. I learnt discipline and time management. My co-workers were also in the learnership programme and I met others when I was employed as a waybill clerk. The hardest part of the job was the fact that I could not get a job in line with my UJ University qualifications. I was always told that you start low and stand a chance for better opportunities . That was not the case with me. I got too excited earning a salary and made decisions that I regret. I am more matured now and desperately looking for a permanent job and willing to take a job in any branch.

Pros

Cant say much as I was on a learnership and short employment

Cons

Cant say much as I was on a learnership and short employment

Good working environment

It is a great environment to work in. It is very client focused and based on delivery of good quality work to clients.

All is well. hard workers friendly environment productive working place

Pros

friendly enviroment

team spirit

For the past three years I have worked as an administrative clerk at a busy logistics company called UTI Mounties Division, where I have developed my freight forwarding and administrative service skills. Although I have greatly enjoyed this role, I am looking for a new challenge that will provide me with the opportunity to further develop my ambitious career. A typical day day at work will be with clients quering their parcels and expecting to be deliverd with immediate effect, as an employee one should make sure that clients parcels should be deliverd on time effectively and efficiently.

Pros

staff wellness

Cons

no team buildings

Best company to work for. Wide career range

Working hours and stuff were good. Except angry customers there were not much challenges. The work was most challenging as you had to meet clients and customer needs but it was fun and enjoyable. Management and stuff were great as they all had respects for our different culture, relegion and believes. They were none sexiest nor racist.

Learnership

During my time at UTI, I was exposed to lots exposure as a data capturer, picker, stock controller, waybill clerk and warehousing. My length of career there was not that long as I was on a learnership programme and a temporal contract that subsequently expired. I had a good work relationship with my colleagues and managers. I always assisted in December when there was shortage with permanent staff going on leave. I have been without a job for a year now post graduation and it is so heartbreaking to see my mom struggling to make ends meet when she put her financial efforts to give the best education that other kids are not fortunate to have.

Cons

office work, and daily oparetion

Receiving admin stock count KPI Creat a Pick on CRF Update the reports

It was nice to work at UTI.

I did enjoy working at UTI and i learned how to use a computer and makes lots of frients around South Africa. The hardest part of my job was around 5:00 where i have more invoices. But the managements do'nt want tob pay as well, I was getting R650.00 a week.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DSV. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• DSV