DSV

South Africa4 reviews

3,2Work-Life Balance

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 1 736 reviews

stressful

I personally found the company to be a stressful work enviroment. The mangement, was supportive and the staff was unfriendly, I wouls not recommend for anyone to work at that enviroment. Unless they are willing on working long hours and get under paid, depending on the agency they with.

Good company bad management

Working for Dsv was amazing I gained a lot of experience and knowledge, became a customer friendly agent and made alot of friends during the years, however the management skills changed and you as an employee never had a say even if you worked there for many years you were not recognized

A horrible company to work for

You treated poorly. Work ridculous hour. Staff leave so often. Dont get paid for overtime. Working in the contact centre will break your soul. It is high pressure without enought help;

Cons

Long hours, under paid, poor treatment

Strict but fun working place

A fun environment to work in, with friendly people, They have strict operating procedures which has assisted staff in meeting customers requirements. It was a pleasant going to work, never a dull moment. There was no hard part of my job, only challenges that needed to be over come; such as sending tracking to customers to meet a certain deadlines but there were systems bring down due to load shedding or emergency server shut downs etc. but never the less the work was done and clients were happy with my services.

Pros

social events

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DSV. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 1 736 reviews