DSV Employee Reviews for Data Entry Clerk

Data Entry Clerk12 reviews
South Africa12 reviews
3,0
DSV is a fine organization to be part of. Gaining so much experience in an organization that world-wide is one or the incredible experiences one could ever get. Learned so much in the administration department as I was multi-tasking, being a data entry capture and an administration clerk at the same time. Working with people or different cultures as well, you get to learn new things not only work related but a life as in general.
Pros
One hour of lunch
Cons
Overtimes when we had backlogs.
1,0
Did data capturing and didn't even receive half of my weekly wages when i enquired about the missing amounts i was ignored, when i tried sorting the matter i received empty promises
Pros
Hardly anything to do
Cons
Immature co workers and unhelpful seniors
5,0
I learned how to manage a company and how to work as a team.am very good with communication skills and customer care services. I am very energetic all time
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Normal hours
3,0
Great workplace with vibrant work environment, i was able to adapt with environment and work without pressure all the time, management understood the workers
5,0
Start work at eight in the morning ,checking if yesterdays delivery was done. And if there was any short shipments, login on my PC and start Data Capturing and imaging the previous day"s work, while answering the phone to take and book new collections.

I have learned to communicate with customers and correct telephone etiquette , computer skills,and being more organised.
Pros
not working over weekends
4,0
As a leader of a process i ensure that the day runs as smoothly as possible, maintaining a speed in order to complete the daily tasks yet maintain quality, ensuing all questions and confusions are sorted. I have learned several skills, working for people and people working alongside me, how to work in a team and independently, to be flexible and responsible. One of the challenges are having people rely on you and maintaining that quality of work. The most enjoyable part was learning all that was learnt thus far, dealing with different people and being able at this age to contribute what i have in order for production to run smoothly.
Pros
transparency
5,0
They wear overalls with safety boots,reflector and hard head.working at dsv was fun,I learned very fast that's why I was promoted to data capturing and I also taught other people how to work with sap and how the work was done,what is needed,the 2 ladies I taught,the are now an excellent work and thinking me for helping them even though I was on project(contract).
Pros
for unplanned overtime they give free lanche
Cons
normal hours plus over time
1,0
when its tense at the office
I've leant that in life you just have to be true to yourself and others and have respect, so that you will get the same as you give to others.

Being a manager is a very big skill that no one can just have it, there are certain qualities that and individual must have. and we must also be able to put ourselves in the management's position and not always blame them on how they are not fair.

When you enjoy what you doing, there won't be much that can be too hard .

I personally enjoy when I have work to do at work, it makes time to go faster and before I know it its time to see my family.
Pros
its a global company
Cons
working late everyday
1,0
Starting the day is to prioritize the day's shipments and check all parts in stock. Booking trucks and instruct picker to pick specific parts.
I've learned a lot about communicating skills and leadership. How to interact with top position and dealing with other companies.

I had great co-workers and all were responsible.

The hardest part was waiting for parts that has not been built and dealing with production.

Most enjoyable was when everything was prioritised and running smoothly without any delays
Pros
Building experience
Cons
No heathcare
3,0
the work place is fun and loving but the management is a bit unfair because they dont attend our problems in time and my co-workers are very hard working and friendly and supportive
Pros
we always get cakes for free on our bithday months
5,0
* to prevent line stoppage
* do it right first time

* work as a team to create production

* one mistake you create cause line stoppage

* to save for the Company
Pros
n/a
Cons
overtime
4,0
when its month end because we have to do queries. I learnt alot about the campany and its values. The management is highly trained and always does thing on a right way. They motivational people and always keep smilling.The hardest part of the job is when there is a problem with sipment.I enjoy when our manager recommend us and encourage us.
Pros
n/a
Cons
work on weekends when we have ba ck log.