DSV

South Africa7 reviews

3,2Work-Life Balance

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 1 735 reviews

Productive and Focussed Environment

An organised and well planned day. Accommodating and accounting for responsibility. Meticulous and detailed effort. Perfection and Tasks Completed within the deadline issued.

Productive and fun place of work

Typical day at work - scanning in of freight, calling clients for delivery appointments, handle queries and assist with incoming calls from clients. I have learned how to work in almost every department within the branch. I get along with my colleagues and we always make our working environment fun by helping each other and having work occasional conversations about various things. The hardest part of the job would be to have to do more than one person's job when a colleague is on vacation. The most enjoyable part is having to work with a great team. Whenever there's conflict, it gets sorted out immediately. We don't enjoy working in a tense environment and believe that we are suppose to make our job fun.

fun work place

Strong warehouse, logistics, and dispatching experience of a manufacturing setting Excellent working knowledge of computers and logistic systems Ability to read, and interpret maps and guide drivers about rout

Pros

1 hour

Cons

work overtime

active and a good leader towards our staff on site

I love the company am working for am greatful for the opportunity they give me and to grow,as a young person i'm willing to go out to learn more outside the company i'm working for.

Pros

no free lunchs

Cons

normal hours

Love the job.

I thoroughly enjoy my job and the fact that I know I am helping someone by dispencing their medication on time. However, the hours are extremely long and sometimes a 12hr or 15hr day. I have excellent relationships that I have fostered over the years, be it the colleague, cleaner, or management. I believe in treating people fairly and this has been put in place when on the off occasion I step in as team supervisor. I encourage open conversation with colleagues and management, after all-we spend more time at work, than with our families. So let it be pleasant! I'm optimistic about public holidays, having to work in the extra hours in order to deliver to facilities on time, However, the feeling of excitement when the planning is done correctly in order to facilitate and see this process through. The most challenging aspects of my job, is working with people who do not understand the logic and urgency of the type of work we do, and working with individuals, who do not want to work as a team.

Pros

nothing

Cons

the enjoyable work and friendly

I m a person who like to take any challenges in any environment places any willing to work hard and learn some other things.

Good interpersonal skills and communication skills, Computer literate

Nice working at UTI i just think it's time for new challenges

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DSV. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 1 735 reviews

3,2 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3,2 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3,0 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3,0 out of 5 stars for Management
3,2 out of 5 stars for Culture
  • DSV
  • Dispatcher
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?