DSV Employee Reviews for Outbound Call Center Representative

You strictly need to adhere to company process in order to be able to help client otherwise you can be marked down by client, we also get training for example how to use new system, you also need to use your soft skills in order to calm down angry clients.
Learned to book it for delivery of cards. Management is impressive. Having to finish all and not leave any call backs .On a Friday we could wear jeans
Pros
Having team leaders help
Cons
Don't leave any call backs on system
A good Fun Environment and it is very Professional and clean,treat Employees Equaly and appreciate and acknowledges their employees,we are all family and care about each other.
Pros
Sports activies and family days
Cons
Long Hours
Ensure target is met everyday. the job groomed me to be more patient with people and learned a lot of listening skills and how to control my tone, am so calm even though I feel like shouting my lungs out. Part about the work enviroment I love the most is the family orientation of the team, we are a team, work as a team and play as a team. Reasoning with clients and adabting to changing working conditions.
Pros
Leaving work early when there is no work available.
Cons
Every minute is to be spent on the phone and no free minutes
To Acquire a Junior Position in C#.NET Developer or .Net Developer, SQL, JQuery mobile, Designer/Developer, Database Administrator or any field within a company utilizing Academic education and skills that acquired from various employment opportunities. I have knowledge of the following Programming Languages JavaScript, Java, and C #, Visual Basic, ASP.NET, Oracle 10g and SQL which is obtained from studies. I have knowledge of Adobe Photoshop CS8, Adobe Photoshop 7 and Pinnacle Studio all versions. I have knowledge of installing software’s, maintaining and repairs computers. In life we all have to start somewhere. So I am very much eager to learn
  1. Outbound Call Center Representative