DSV Employee Reviews for Packer

We were working on shift,the company they took care of us on late shift,we were working some weekends changing weekend in and weekend off we work hard so that we can finished our orders.
Working with dsv it was very good with culture, benefits and everything but I was not happy working this the clients of dsv which is vwsa because the is a discrimination and apartheid between those two companies they don't treat us equally also including our side management of dsv he was also have an apartheid with workers. Workers was not happy at all about the treatment of our management.
A normal day-to-day basis DSV was a fun working environment. I learned things such as how to operate the Delta system, and how to do things on it that people who working there for 5 years could not. Management was to easy to communicate to and always fair in all ways possible. The hardest part of my job at DSV was the hours as work was picking up and we had to work over-time on a daily basis.
DSV is a good working place that I enjoyed working for, but unfortunately I was under the contract. But the management and the staff were good people to work with. I wish I could go back again
Pros
Free transport when its overtime
Cons
Short break
Warehousing..we start by receive stock and check the stock is correct before putting it away and after we do circle counting and we start going to pick the parts and after pack them before sending to dealers
UTI is a big company with lots of departments and work to be done My time there was very short and there was a lot i would have loved to learned, they had leanerships Programs i would have loved to be part of, The workers were friendly people and i miss the friendships i had made there. The hardest part of the job was done by forklifts so we didnt have to carry heavy boxes. Learning their processes, getting to understand how food gets to our local shopping stores. I really enjoyed being there , there was a different experience everyday it was never a dull day there and the management was organised and they treated us well .
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DSV?