DSV

South Africa3 reviews

3,2Work-Life Balance

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 1 735 reviews

Fun workplace

DSV is a fun place to work at wonderful colleagues, i have learned alot like working without supervision, there will be times when you have to work overtime.

Pros

Free lunches

Rewarding but Stressful

A typical day is one that is not the same as any other. Each day brings about new challenges. To achieve goals, it is required that all departments work together as the one is dependent on the other to create an end result. Sadly it is not always possible to deliver on promises or meet SLAs due to this process. There is room for improvement and if the relevant managers put the necessary measures in place to assist the overworked staff, it would undoubtedly improve business. It is always a pleasure when a Client or Customer receives the service they deserve - and it is a satisfying feeling when it is achieved through hard work, endurance and dedication.

Pros

13th cheque

Cons

Resistance | Ignorance

productive and fun workplace

I assist and manage my team . I also asssits with escalations which has actually taught me to think on my feet and out of the box ( apply your mind ) . It has also taught me how to handle stress as almost daily i deal with irate clients with different queries and scenarios.I have good relationship with my colleagues , we are like a family . Even when you are stressed you tend to look at the lighter side of the situation as there will be someone next to you lending a helping hand when needed

Pros

Learning a lot by interacting with people from all walks of life

Cons

No growth in the sense that you might be stuck in the same position for quite some time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DSV. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Based on 1 735 reviews